Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Flavor

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nacher7g, Jun 1, 2015.

1. #1 nacher7g, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2015
    I always hear everyone on here talking about the "taste" of their weed, describing it as lemony, or piney or whatever, and i really dont understand. Whenever i smoke it always tastes the same, and has tasted the same consistently since ive started smoking; it just tastes like weed smoke. i dont particularly like it, either(dont dislike it tho.) am i just not paying enough attention to the taste?

2. You get used to it eventually and start appreciating the little differences. Not all weed has terribly noticeable or pleasant differences in taste, though.

3. Smoke more and you'll understand. Otherwise your taste buds are broken, some stuff tastes lemony, like oranges, like pine, hay, some like rich skunk flavor, some like cheesey-stink, s lot of strains have VERY distinct flavors like Golden Goat, Sour Diesel, Master Kush, Vanilla Kush, Blueberry, etc. Purple weed - true Purple genetic weed - has its characteristic taste that's unique.

Keep smoking and you'll eventually get it.

The stuff i smoke is quality shit where i live, but nothing compared to shit like Lemon Haze or Strawberry Cough. That could be the same for you.

5. I'm the same, I never have any idea what people mean when they say it's piney. It all just tastes earthy and green to me. Never had noticed a difference between types.

6. I can almost always smell differences, but can very rarely taste differences

7. I can tell taste with Vapes. 
    Not as much with my bongs though unless their completely clean and I'm using Hempwick instead of Butane. 
    Then I can really taste the difference in bud types. Concentrates too.