Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Flavor?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChronicKiller7, Jan 18, 2013.

1. So for the past week or so I've only been using my Iolite for stealth reasons hahah :cool:. I would have about 5 or 6 sessions a day for the week, but today I had the opportunity to hit my small inline bubbler. So I packed a fat bowl, and hit it, and every hit tasted like straight up tar! The piece is relatively clean, but I think hitting the vape nonstop affected my taste. I got used to that great, full flavor vaping gives you. Guess it'll change the more I hit the bub. Anyone else experience this?

2. I like either way but I have to say that vapes just have that delicious weed taste you simply cannot get from combustion. :cool:

3. I always love finding new exotic tasting buds to try out in my vape. I find there's much more variety to the tastes you can experience than with combustion.

4. i just cleaned my bubbler and slide completely, and it still tasted, like combustion. never happened to me before hmm. whatever, still get high hahaha yah know.