Weed fiends?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by flyershockey44, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Hello, Know I know weed isn't addicting but I know some kids that have been doing some fucked up shit just to get weed. Like breaking into their best friends house and stealing money, stealing from their best friends parents, I just wanna beat their asses cause their willing to go so damn far just to get fucking high. Do you guys know anyone like this?

2. ya but they're not my friends. tell them straight up that if they keep being such fiends for weed that ur done haning with them u dont wanna get in trouble. thats not cool. pot shouldnt have any negative effects on anything other than the smokers lungs and wallet :p

3. i hate those people. don't ever let weed run your life

4. Just fuckin' fight them, bro.

5. i am a weed addict! but i buy my weed with the money i worked for. i dont do all sorts of retarded shit to get it. i just make sure i get it!:smoke:

6. what? why would that make any difference?

the weed didn't make you steal the ring... you're just a bad person.

hate to be honest, but if you're willing to steal from someone you love, rather than a complete stranger, you're not only extremely selfish but just a bad person in general.

7. Agreed. These people you speak of OP aren't weed fiends necessarily, they're just useless wastes of life who would rather steal from others than work to pay for things they enjoy.

8. Exactly they act likes it fucking crack, all they do is spend there days figuring out how to get weed, fuck that..

9. I would if I was the one they stole from, I dare em to try it ill fucking smash there faces in the ground, hahah kinda violent but its whatever.