Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed experiments?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by evelli, Sep 1, 2012.

1. What are some things to try before and after smoking to see how it affects you? an example would be something like doing a math problem and then doing a similar problem while high. i want to see if theres anything i actually cant do while high, any ideas?

2. #2 ChessToker, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2012
    Try playing a game of Chess, I guess it's easier to tell the difference if you play all the time, but find a partner of similar Chess ability and play them before and after a smoke. :smoke:

If you take the game seriously and concentrate really hard, you'll definitely notice a difference when you're high *especially* if you're new to the game and still learning how the pieces move.

As an experienced player I find smoking can either completely fuck my game and concentration, or put me in the 'zone' of my own little world where I can focus on the task at hand, Indica tends to do this for me.

3. just try playing video games.....i cant play for shit when im high

4. Slacklining

5. Memory tests. Learn a list, take the list away, recall what was on the list. Smoke and repeat with a different list.

Working memory speed. Do as many simple addition substraction multiplication or division problems as you can in say a minute. Smoke and repeat with different problems.

Maybe some kind physical test, balancing or endurance or something. Have fun:hello: