Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xltwinkie, Feb 25, 2013.

1. alright all try to explain this in depth as possible hopefully you decide to read it all.

i dont usually smoke, occasionally with friends if they have it, a hit or two. but for the longest time I don't think i was doing it right. Not inhaling all the way or something lol. My brother however is a regular user on a daily basis and i wanted to smoke some with him because tomorrow was his birthday.

So i decided it would be my treat and i got a bag about half the size of my fist for arounf 30$ (you can tell i dont smoke i dont even know how much i got) my brother rolled the blunt etc and we went into the back yard to chill and smoke. I had maybe 7 - 9 hits. like deep coughing, inhale so hard for 10 seconds hits. and i didnt feel much at first. keep in mind i've never been fully high so i dont know what to expect.

few minutes after talking and shit i've decided i've had enough, dont want to over do it. i walk into the house and open up the fridge figuring i'd be hungry since weed gives you the munchies. instead i just looked at the mirror that was sitting on the fridge. i noticed my eyesight was flickering, flashing, like a strobe light was going off in the kitchen. i thought it was just the lights in the kitchen so i went into the bathroom

i starred at myself in the bathroom mirror aswell and i noticed the same thing. however my heart was pounding insanely fast , and rapidly increasing (heart beating faster than usual just re thinking about this) i could feel the beat all throughout my body.

things suddenly seemed to get slower. my mind was racing, as i ran back into the kitchen. my body felt as if it was going numb, and i was loosing control over my actions. i felt like i was slowly fading away from my mind and that if i didnt fight these feelings i would drop dead.

i ran outside to my brother with the phone in my hand (wanted to call 911 rofl) and said to him i didnt feel well. he was still finishing the blunt as he came to me. he said i needed to relax. that i just needed to calm down and i was only making it worse. he led me into the kitchen and i put my head in the sink. put some cold water on my head to try to cool myself down.

it seemed to work for a little bit, having him there almost calmed me down a bit. but i looked in the mirror again and saw the strobe lights flickering in my head and got a massive headache. like a headache you would not believe. i felt waves, pulsing through my head. on each side. it felt as if my head was divided in half and on each side there were waves making there way up to the tip of my head. once it got to the top there would be an intense pinching pain at the top. this was continually happening and it only seemed to get worse. i felt as if this kept happening my head would explode.

i franticly ran to the shower and blasted the cold water on myself to try to cool down, my heart was still racing. i tried to trick myself into thinking i was ok, that this was my mind playing jokes on me and the weed was really fucking me up. while i would move my head in the shower i noticed that a shadow, of myself would be delayed behind me. wherever i move, it would gradually follow me. still trying to convince myself that if i had positive thoughts that this feeling of dying would go away.

my body started going numb again, andd i turned the water on as hot as possible. it felt like fire as it hit my skin. i honestly dont know how long i was in the shower. it seemed like an eternity. i tried to remember how i got in the shower but i couldnt. my mind was racing like you wouldnt believe.

my mind at the time, was like a butterfly. constantly trying to find a place to land, to rest. but there was this constant impending sense of doom that i couldnt land. i wasnt safe. I couldnt put my mind at rest and focus on one thing, or no thing at all. I was thinking about fucking everything possible, and it hurt badly.

I started to worry how long this would actually go on, would i be stuck like this, or would i even make it out of this state of mind. i started to worry about having a heart attack because my heart was beating so fast. or atleast it felt like it.

i'd like to say this aswell. anything that i thought about at the time, my mind would amplify it 100x and would get worse, and extremely fast. the entire time i was completely terrified about thinking about anything. i thought about my spin for a second because of the water hitting it and it felt like my spin would rip itself out of my skin. i had to sit down.

i sat down in the shower and just starred at my legs. i noticed how white they were. the water dripping down from my legs made them seem as if they were almost porcelain. as if i was a doll. i was very weak at the time, my legs were shaking and i had no strength to get back up. i feared i wouldnt be able to move my legs if i didnt stand up, so i did.

I eventually got out of the shower and just sat in bed. I didnt know how much time has passed. How much longer i had to go through this. I tried to eat a Dorito ( i planned ahead thinking i would have insane munchies so i had a nice family size bag all to myself). I felt an insane pain in the side of my mouth as i tried to chew. I couldnt swallow it. I had bits and pieces of dorito stuck in my mouth for the longest time, burning my throat.

I got out my laptop to try to write down what i was thinking, what happened to myself. figured i'd have a good laugh about this later. but i couldnt think about it, otherwise i felt like it would happen again. so i had to sit like a vegetable for god knows how long, not doing anything. not thinking. i could barely breath and my heart was still beating fast.

to sum this up i think i sat for 2 hours, full panic mode which eventually simmered down. the cloud in my brain, the fog that hindered me from focusing on one thing was gone.

I finished my bag of doritos. I rode my bike at 11:00pm to get some chinese takeout. downed that aswell with 4 bottles of water. I wanted more water but i figured i shouldnt, my mouth was insanely dry.

the next week after this happened, i would have panic attacks. for no reason at all. simply for thinking.

i felt as if the entire time, if i didnt beat this feeling of dying and just letting go, i would die.

glad i finally got this out and out of my head. worried i would forget it eventually. Not sure if going to the gym and having a shit ton of pre workout supplement before smoking was a good idea.

I want to smoke again eventually, but much less. and atleast wait abit to feel something. I never want to relive this experience. I dont feel the same since this happened.

my question to you if you read this far, was this a bad trip? panic attack? or did i just smoke way to much. :confused:

Thanks for reading