Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed ettiquette ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Noobz, Nov 7, 2015.

1. So, I have an issue when it comes to asking people for their plugs;I feel slightly weird, and I feel like when I ask the person they just don't want to give it to me. I'm currently in college and I don't know anyone personally who sells it, but I know lots of people who smoke it. So I ask them for their plugs information and if Ican get it. What happens? They never give it me. They say they will, but they never give it to me. Or when I do get someone they'd rather they get it for me on their terms. When I'm out, I'm determined as heck to get it asap (in the next few hours willing I have the money). But I don't constantly ask, I just say thank you and okay.

It's different when I'm at home. I can call someone and then I'll go to get it. Quick and easy. But down here I feel so annoying. I know someone personally who may have some I can buy though the issue is, he is one of my friend's ex and he treated her badly. So I don't know if I want to go down down that road (I'm sure they left on good terms, but still it's awkward).

So weed ettiquette:

What's the best way to ask for a plug without coming off as weird?
    If someone offered you weed (smoke out) whats the best way to thank them?
    - I sue to have a friend who did this for me and that;s's how I got into it. But they eventully made me feel bad about it, so I began to buy. So, maybe I already know the answer to this
    Do I have to always share with fellow stoners?
    - I love sharing (as that's how I got in) but only if I have the money to get more. If I have a limited supply and people ask I feel bad saying no.

That's all for now. I may have more questions as time goes on. If anyone else have questions that would be lovely too. Thanks and have a lovely day/night (depending on when you look at this message).

2. Well, when you are home buy a large amount and take it to wherever you go and when you run out go get more.

4. I'm guessing that the reason people won't just give you their connect is that they plan on either making some money as the middleman or pinching some weed. Chances are, they are charging you a little more than what it should be or they are taking some weed from your bag. Otherwise, it's just more for them to do rather than just giving you a number

5. Maybe they don't know you well enough or sometimes people connects are not willing to meet new people . I'm sure you know dealers can act funny sometime .. If it's somebody I know real well and trust I have no problem hooking them up with my connect . The thing is some dealers don't want to deal with new people like that . They would rather deal with you

With all that said I agree with toke training that a lot of people won't do it because they want to play middle man . Personally I don't have time to play middle man .

As far as weed etiquette goes I think you should always smoke with somebody who gets you a sack . It becomes a grey area though when you think they might be pinching your bag or holding out so they can continue to get a free bud off you instead of just hooking you up with their guy but who knows what's really going on . Nice to know people you can trust but sadly that's getting harder In today's world

6. Agree with A Traveling I mean *

7. you just have to follow your gut. If you think you can trust them then go through

8. Maybe ask to go with them when they pickup/be there when they get it delivered? Ask the dealer politely if he would mind doing business with you. Chances are he'll be happy to get a new customer, especially if you smoke him up the first time you buy from him.

As for when to smoke someone up, it shouldn't always be you smoking them up. It should be a give some/get some thing. If you're the only one who ever seems to have weed, they're not real friends they just want your bud.