Weed emergency!!!!! Stoner chick needs help

Discussion in 'General' started by Gingle420, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Okay so i'm a girl and i've been smoking since last summer socially.
    But lately i've been smoking more and smoke by myself now but nobody knows, which is why i'm coming here for help lol.

I bought a g pen and it barely got me high i have a super low tolerance and i packed four dispensary bowls of wax. So basically i'm not using it again...
    And i dont have any bud and dont really want to try to knife dab so are there any other easy ways to dab?
    Should i steal one of my friends cig's and put it on the side like a blunt???

2. You really like advertising the fact that you're a girl, don't you?

3. What's a dispensary bowl ?

4. A dispensary is a place you can legally buy weed and it's the highest grade...

5. #5 Gingle420, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2013

okay you're rude and also a smart ass.

please report rude posts rather then call names..

_YODA

6. When did women start getting breaks from the kitchen?!

What in the fuck, man?!?:cool:

7. Do you have a bowl? put some wax inside of a piece of joint paper, fold it into a square, and pop it into a bowl.

Smoke up :smoking:

8. Can I please have a reverse signature? From now on I want all my posts to start with "Hi, I'm a girl."

9. you can actually pack like a qtr bowl of ash and put it on top. just enough so it doesnt pull through when you hit it. That what I did few months back when i Didnt have an oil rig. You can still task the wax, but obviously not as tasty as normal, but still works. Cheers

10. Lost my bowl last week :(((((

11. Only if you can take the constant barrage of me telling you that you should be in the kitchen instead of the computer.:cool:

12. Fixed

13. haha come on now guys. She's just trying to fit in ;)

14. #14 Armidillo, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2013
    .. o_O Is this bitch for reall?

seriously... We do not allow name calling..
    _YODA

15. Ahahah I imagined your avatar saying that and bust out laughing

16. Might as well delete this thread.

And, your account.

17. I hate shit like this. Did you really need to say you were a girl in the title and post? Does gender really matter that much? Check your privileges.

I'm a grill btw.

18. This is the OP of the "can I dab from a can" thread :rolleyes:

19. Op, please announce you're a girl every time you post. It's pretty imperative that everyone on GC knows exactly what gender everyone is.

Fuck anonymity, this ain't the internet.

20. [quote name='"Gingle420"']Okay so i'm a girl and i've been smoking since last summer socially.
    But lately i've been smoking more and smoke by myself now but nobody knows, which is why i'm coming here for help lol.

I bought a g pen and it barely got me high i have a super low tolerance and i packed four dispensary bowls of wax. So basically i'm not using it again...
    And i dont have any bud and dont really want to try to knife dab so are there any other easy ways to dab?
    Should i steal one of my friends cig's and put it on the side like a blunt???[/quote]

Not nice calling other people an ass bc they made a comment on ur post...also if u have a super low tolerance and wax through a gpen ain't getting u high.....well either u got bad wax or ur lying n have a high tolerance...oil/wax should get u fried!! Smoke with a friend top a bowl with it, lightly inhale with a match over the wax and let te wax seep into the green. Don't inhale to hard to make it go through dont want to light the wax.