Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed effects me differently now...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Luc1d, May 25, 2012.

1. So over a couple of months weed has started to make me feel uncomfortable. I used to smoke a lot and be fine. I kinda died down on smoking, and just any time I smoke even if it's one hit it just makes me geek and feel uncomfortable. I look back on how I used to smoke and how other people smoke and have no idea how they can manage so much.

It's really really weird. I want to smoke again :/ I only take a hit or two on occasion now. What could be my problem? Has anyone else experienced this?

2. Paranoia? Many things can ruin your high. Sometimes thinking about something bad totally fucks up my high.

Are you uncomfortable with the locations you've been smoking? The uncomfortable factor I've seen many times is caused by location. Parents house, asshole neighbor, etc.

3. It's all in your head, relax and have fun, you're just keeping yourself down, when you looked back at how much you and your friends smoked you had fun didn't you??

4. I don't know. Now I just feel like it makes me geek out and shit. I guess it's in my head but it's near impossible to ignore.

Hmmm. It's just so weird cause I used to smoke excessively
    And it wouldn't bother me. And this is like really hard to ignore. It just makes me feel like paranoid I guess, but not about people or cops or whatever. Hmmm...

5. I guess ÿøū could say that now whenever I take one hit, it feels like I'm taking like 20 hits combined into one and I'm just packing my body with thc, and that gets me paranoid. But why. Why do I think this now? :/ it really sucks, as random and weird as it sounds..

6. Your probally just overthinking things sometimes I'll do it a little but I'm able to stop myself and just enjoy it.

7. I have the exact same problem, I used to love smoking weed, it was how I would relax and reduce stress. Now everytime I smoke I get uncomfortable and awkward and I have no clue why. If you found out why this happened to you I'd love to know. I miss smoking and having fun

8. OP is 6 years old.

9. OP?

10. Same happened to me, though it took a few years. All of a sudden even one hit would give me a really bad body high. Sometimes I'd even shake involuntarily! I switched up strains and everything. I had to take a break for a couple months and it took quite a while to get back to normal. Not sure what to say other than maybe take a break for a while. Now I'm a lightweight again, 1-3 hits is good for me. Also, I noticed when I smoke when I'm drunk the bad feelings don't happen. Is that how it is for you?