weed effect hair loss

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Xtra-DANK, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Okay guys i am just pondering amongst my room toking up when i thought.. most people later in life lose there hair... well a lot of that stress it caused every day making you stressed and stuff.... WELL what if because i smoke everyday and it relaxes me a lot more then a normal person who does not smoke. so in saying.. Weed in the long run makes you keep your hair longer then a normal person.?? what do you all think..... toke up :smoking:

2. i dont really care because no one in my family has hair loss so no male pattern baldness for me!

3. I'm 23 and my hairline is beginning to recede and I'm going grey already - I've been smoking weed for 9 years.

So no, I think it's genetic.

4. <<<<<<< 25, smoking heavily for 5-6 years. All the time.

bald spot forming nicely on the crown. Genetics sounds reasonable to me.

5. might help some, but genetics has a stronger bearing prettty sure

6. I'm 20 and my hairline is pretty much non-existent. I will have to go completely shaved within the next year, otherwise I risk not getting laid ever again :p. I've been smoking on the daily for about a year, but even before then, you could tell my hair was gonna go pretty quick.

7. Genetics have more to do with it than stress...

And, I happen to think bald men are sexy....not all of them, but alot...lol

And for you guys who are balding, don't worry about it...it's a fact that the more hair you lose, the more head you get :p

8. My hairline hasn't receded much yet at 23, but if a lot of women think like you, I won't mind much when it leaves:p

9. Actually I read somewhere that people who ask about hair loss on the Internet are actually losing their hair and afraid to talk about it straight forward.

10. It's more genetic than stress related.

11. Every older person who I've met that toked still has all their hair.

12. well, thats encouraging.

13. Links between high testosterone and baldness have been drawn, and one of the few things weed can actually do to you is make you produce a little bit more estrogen. To balance any excess estrogen, the body will usually creat more testosterone (a respsonse designed to stop you from becoming all girly and sexually munted.) In really bad cases you can see really big fat hairy bald guys with bitch tits and fucked up emotions.

14. my hairlines receding a lil bit and im 20 now, but its normal because both my brothers were the same way. that and my head got bigger. fuck hair, when mine starts falling out, ima have hieroglyphs tattooed all over my head LOL.