Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed edibles amount

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Yafeelsogood, Aug 4, 2012.

1. I read that most people use 0.5 gram of weed to make edibles and get them high.
    Well, does quarter a gram of weed in edibles get you high?

That amount in fire won't even give me a buzz but I am not sure about edibles..

2. .25 of dank gets me vaked as fuck for about 4 hours.

And you get even more out of your green from edibles.

3. [quote name='"l James l"'].25 of dank gets me vaked as fuck for about 4 hours.

And you get even more out of your green from edibles.[/quote]

Daaaaamn brotha I gotta look into the extreme q...I just ordered a magic flight though, as I'll be in college this year and need discretion and portability. Oh well, maybe a desktop vape is in my future somewhere.

As to the OP: I've never tried in such low quantities, but it should work.

4. Dude if .25g won't even give you a buzz, either get better weed or take a break, ffs.

5. .25 of dank doesnt get you blazed if you smoke it? You can make a firecracker with that amount but you have to make it just right to feel it with that amount.

6. I really want to hear that .25 dank in a brownie will get you baked.

I wanna make 9 of them with 2.2

7. Jesus, man, that would be 14 brownies an eighth. If only, if only. I think .5 is the bare minimum.