Weed Drink (Pic)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ToTheDome, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Hey I picked up some Cannabis Drinks from the club earlier. Ya drink a couple and your flying.. Along with a few bowls of course :)

Attached Files:

2. How'd it taste?

3. I don't see any active ingredients in that that would get you stoned... the only oil is hemp oil, which definitely doesn't have any effects..its in soap..chapstick...etc. So unless that is a cannabis oil thats just called hemp oil...I dont see where the effect comes from.
    Not to contradict you or anything, but I'm curious..whats the active ingredient?

4. If this was to get you high, somewhere on there it would say "For medical use only" or "Keep out of reach of children". If i missed it please let me know.

5. #5 herban, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Or "not to be sold in the US"

6. It a weed drink which anyone can buy...it don't get you high.

7. I thought so, but he said "ya drink a couple and you're flying," thanks for the info though.

8. Looks like iced tea with a flashy logo.

But i can agree that a big glas of iced tea and a couple bowls is a solid way to spend an afternoon :smoke:

9. ingredients are listed in order with the most first and the least last in the product. your hemp oil is at the bottom, BroHam.

10. I wish this did get you high, cold ice tea is my favorite

11. if anything its the damiana relaxing you and making you a little horny

12. Just something to appeal to kids. Anyone seen the "sippin syrup" stuff around?

13. REally??? HOws it work???

14. Dude idk but if you drink two your definatly high. Theyre imported so idk maybe since theyre only sold AT dispensaries they dont need the warning on the container. Do they have a warning on beer cans?

Active Ingredient was Hemp Seed Oil I think

15. #15 BoNgToKe22, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol!!! Go to any dispensary, buy any weed/edible, and it will come in a container/ wrapping, warning of what I previously posted. And no, beer has no warning, but it's also legal. And i do beleive some beers say keep away from children. I think you were high because of the bowls you said you smoked.

16. #16 bob barker, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2011

i think the weed you smoked with it got you high

17. Yeah that doesn't get you high. Least not from THC. They have them at my local food co-op an hemp milk an a whole section of various hemp teas an other hemp products. Humboldt Brewing also has a hemp ale.

18. ^^ Ya i know edibles come with "For Medical use Only" Ill ask the Budtender about the drink next time im in there.