Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Dreams

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tranceholic, Sep 9, 2014.

1. #1 tranceholic, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    when i vaped weed everyday i don't remember any dreams but since i stopped vaping weed 4 days ago, i've been remembering dreams and in some dreams i dream about trying to score weed. one dream was that i scored some weed that was a whole plant of weed look like and i was telling my buddy that it ain't weed LOL. btw i stopped vaping because i am taking a tolerence break.

2. thanks for sharing.

3. I have had dreams where i have like a pound of dank weed. I smoke it and smoke it and smoke it and do not get high (it's a dream!). Then I wake up with nothing and I am sad.

4. Hahaha sounds hella funny. Generally speaking weed use does stop you from dreaming. My buddy told me to try not to smoke 2-3 hours prior to bed and in doing so I would dream, but if I ever smoked till I dropped.. I wake up blank as hell ><

5. I don't dream sober or otherwise. After I visit mushroom mountain sometimes I have dreams that night but that's about it. It sucks dude. If I do have a dream it's instantly forgotten the second I wake up.

6. Yeah maybe some form of withdrawal. I can't remember the last time I had a dream, maybe over a year ago when I drank alcohol woke up in the middle of the night totally 100% realistic scary dream due to REM rebound caused by alcohol, haven't touched it since.