Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed dont fix everything

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I started building my gaming pc 6 motherfucking hours ago. 6, long, tedious, frustrating hours, and all I'd like to do is smoke some weed, and relax and calm down a little. Yet, this would be detrimental to my mental and physical concentration. I'm betting it'll be at least 3 am before I finish, and then I have to wake up at 6 for work. Tomorrow will suck.

2. Thats cool mon.. just take your time, get everything just right... you know it's worth finishing tonight. maybe try and enjoy this bong hit vicariously? :bongin:

3. who said it would? :smoking:
    still, I'd smoke

4. Well be happy you know how to build one, most of us would stare at the parts for about 60 seconds and then call someone like you. lol

5. shit man blow your smoke through every fan your gaming PC has.

Only way to christen it.

6. Don't get high just get a little buzz going.

7. Weed doesn't come with that guarantee. I just really don't agree with your title.

8. why cant u be high and put it together man

9. Dude, it took me 45 mins tops to put my pc together.....with weed. Then another 30 to install windows. Then again this is my third build lol.

In the future try to get a modular psu, and HAF are among the easiest cases iv worked with. The case makes all the difference in the world when it comes to install.

10. >weed dont fix everything

Obviously doesn't fix grammar, either :p

11. No shit Sherlock

12. why do you have to finish it?

just call it a day and burn the herb. get some good rest, finish up tomorrow.

13. Light up and you'll find a new and improved way of getting it done haha

14. Take a break, smoke, sleep, work, continue putting it back together tomorrow? if i was in your shoes that would be my plan.

15. I work on computers for a living.. high at that..

What the hell is taking you six hours to put together a computer? I don't care if you bought all the pieces individually, it should take 2 hours at most and another 2-3 do install o/s, updated drivers, add additional software.

16. [quote name='"stifler84"']I work on computers for a living.. high at that..

What the hell is taking you six hours to put together a computer? I don't care if you bought all the pieces individually, it should take 2 hours at most and another 2-3 do install o/s, updated drivers, add additional software.[/quote]

Exactly haha. the hardest part of setting up my rig was getting my ssd to boot. And that took like 20 extra minutes haha

17. [quote name='"StudStudly"']

Exactly haha. the hardest part of setting up my rig was getting my ssd to boot. And that took like 20 extra minutes haha[/quote]

I have no goddamn idea what I'm doing. I also did an external build.

It took me about and hour to screw the fucking screws into the goddamn standoffs because the people who designed my case are fucking retarded.

18. Dude, it shouldnt take you 6 hours lol. I think my first build only took me like 2 hours to build and install/update. But props to you for sticking with it for that long. After 3 hours I probably wouldve taken a break for a while.

19. who said it would?