Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed doesn't smell of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by safeduck, Feb 25, 2013.

1. So I brought some weed today off a guy who I usually do not buy from but he was the only option today. I got the weed, it smokes nicely and gets me just as high, but it doesn't really smell of weed? It's not rotting or moldy, but for some reason it gives more of a hay type smell? wtf? Is this a type of weed or something? It's not that big of a deal but I'm curious.

2. It just smells like a general plant? I get that from time to time, personally i dont think its as good as the smelly shit id normally get, but it does the job when nothing else is available. No idea why it doesnt smell though...

3. Depends man some stuff is particularly smelly.
    When I don't get a smelly bag it isn't necessarily bad in any way, as long as it's a good smoke relax :)

4. Sometimes it happens but as long as it smokes nice and smooth and gets you baked that's what counts.

5. I've had bud that didn't smell super strong, but got me very high... on the other hand I've smoked with friends who had bud that looked and smelled like low-mids and smoked like it too, so it all depends on the strain and how it was grown. There can be high-grade strains that don't reek like others, but still produce an equivalent, potent high. So what this means is just because it doesn't smell dank doesn't mean it isn't. But if it smells like mids, looks like mids, and gets you high like mids, then its mids lol.