Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed doesn't really make me high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kanad3, Feb 10, 2013.

1. To start off:
    -I have good weed, it is jack herrer (I know for a fact)
    -I've tried pipes and bongs

I only think I really got high once, and that time I was laughing and having a good time. It was also my first time getting high, 2nd time smoking. Whenever I sleep now, I never get the effects people describe "deep thoughts, laughter, feeling chill" etc.. I just get sleepy.. which sucks. Is there anything I can try to do?

2. Smoke 1 fat bowl.

3. smoke a different strain. vape, etc. And smoke more than you normally would.

4. make an anti gravity bong.

5. Maybe you're not inhaling right?

6. grab a sexy girl and smoke a ridiculous amount of weed. idc if you're a grizzly bear, if you smoke enough, you'll get high .

7. You might not be inhaling correctly or perhaps your tolerance is going up.

8. Yea. This was my problem before..lol

Inhale completely and try to hold it in your lungs for like five seconds. Suck in air like you're taking a deep breath.

9. I have heard of a few people who say they can't feel it, as others have said perhaps you need to up the dosage, or try an edible, or hash. You might have naturally high resistants

10. This.

11. Smoke more... I bet you are taking 1-4 hits when you smoke. Smoke a full bowl like .2-.3g

12. take deep breaths. like a drowning man gulping down water. except you're trying to drown yourself in thick creamy blunt smoke. drown your lungs in that shit. no way you won't get high

13. I've tried smoking more than I normally do.. I have tried smoking up to 0,5g, which people says is more than enough.
    I also think about whether I do inhale right.. However, I never burp smoke, feel nauxious or anything like that.. The smoke is also clear when it comes out. I also cough when I take really big hits, even though the throat is mostly what kills me.

14. How do you know this for a fact? Just curious, since you're a new smoker (and most likely don't yet have experience with much bud, though I may be wrong).

I'd guess that you're either doing something wrong, or you don't have real bud (or low quality). Would you be comfortable with posting a picture of your bud and smoking apparatus?

15. OHhh..hey just thought of it, try to hotbox yourself, in a bathroom or a closet.

16. keep trying

17. This is normal as it happened to me when I first started out

1st time I didn't get high

2nd high I got the highest I had ever been

The 3-15 next highs I didn't really get that high

After that I get high but not as much as my second high but higher then my 3-15 highs

It's normal just keep on smoking :smoking:

18. I've had Jack multiple times and I def get high from it. Only way I wouldn't is if my tolerance is up (even then I'd still be high for at least an hour)

So ya what these guys said, it's either tolerance or a problem with your inhaling

19. This is how people get to hate weed. They try it at first, and don't get high. The second time, All of his/her friends make them smoke way more than they should have, then make him/her swallow the smoke. This makes the person green out and be higher than ever before. Thus, making them hate weed.

20. Which I why I never suggest smoking more to people. Just inhaling properly. Greening out is the worst :(