Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Detox / Drug Test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MenacingVisage, Jan 10, 2013.

1. So I was on 1-2 month t-break to get a job til christmas cause my sister gave me about 1.5 grams (maybe a little less than 2g cause it was kinda dense) dispensary cali dreams weed. It was about 16% thc so it was fairly potent, I smoked it over the course of a week roughly, from about christmas to about 6 days after. Now, I have a really fast metabolism (like when I go to the dentist the painkillers wear off before the procedure starts usually) so i'm really thin and I know that factors into how long weed stays in your system. Given that I smoked about a small/medium sized bowl a day that week, and my metabolism, about how long til I can pass clean for a work related drug test?

2. I literally just posted a thread with a link on how to get clean for tests.. Search function perhaps?

3. I read it, and it was too general, i'm looking more at people who have personal experience.