Weed designs on the chairs at the mexican restaurant

Discussion in 'General' started by married2mj, Oct 7, 2011.

1. I was just sitting there eating my nachos supreme when something on the chair diagonal to me caught my attention

Had to take pictures

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hahaha that's soo tight

3. farmin da ganja, bout to put it on my boat

whatchu know bout dat

4. Hahahaha I bet all the workers at that restaurant toke up

5. They must be high on the job cuz they're always fucking up my orders :cool:

6. [quote name='"married2mj"']
    They must be high on the job cuz they're always fucking up my orders :cool:[/quote]

Maybe there was a time-limit on orders and they ate all your food, so they had to quickly had to put together another one and that's why it's fucked up?

7. haha i bet if you asked they would tell you its agave plants to cover up the fact, its really weed

8. or maybe theyre just high

9. [quote name='"h i g h"']

or maybe theyre just high[/quote]

Did you not get my reference to the munchies? *sigh*

I said in my first post I bet they toke up

10. i think thats supposed to be Agave? :confused:

11. cool picture. that guy looks like hes making hash! ive heard lots of storys of the mexicans making medicine with weed like weed with alcohol rub for arthritis and back pains. they did pretty much start bringing it to america

12. #12 SkunkWoodz, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
    Def meant to be agave. The things the dude is standing by are chopped up agave plants, ready to be made into tequila, the thing he is holding is what they use to chop the stalks off the heart.

edit-meant to be agave but totally a weed leaf
    [​IMG]

oooo I bet the artist just know's those field workers like to blaze up, that's why there's a weed leaf too lol.

13. Yeah def agave doesn't really look like pot to me.

14. whatever it is, that girl put a spell on me!

15. lol..ohhhh

16. you guys wanna see a hot stoned chick in the middle of 20 plants. its a video

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpwCuIy80OA]Sarah Miss High Times on the Ganja Farm in Nor-Cal 2007 - YouTube[/ame] check this out..

18. Haha that isn't bud. Its the plant that they get tequila from.

But everytime I see them it does remind me of a bud plant.

19. my bad, i didnt see youre first comment and i misunderstood the second one lol.:eek:

20. damn i want mexican food now