Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed/dehydration/anxiety... Help?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Scrappythaking, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Yes allot of people who i talked to say having a hobbie helps. to much free time kills the brain, i think. mines zombies at the moment

Allot of Glass/Smoke have the CBD in multiple forms. I use a under the tongue spray when i know i'm gonna freak out and it usually calms me down.

2. I'm 25 too. Next time you have a smoke man set yourself up for it. Make sure you have had plenty of food and drink and lots of water when you get baked helps. Don't rush to have a smoke if your body isn't ready.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Have something you're going to do as well like video games, hanging with friends or something. Being by yourself with nothing to do is the easiest way to have a bad trip.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. For sure man. I'm taking a break as we speak. Trying to get some things in my life straight before I toke again. Hopefully that'll help me too. Stress is a bitch. Lol