Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed debate with Police Chief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xDS, Dec 2, 2011.

1. I go to this program with other teens that are interested in law enforcement and go to police headquarters in my city and do various things. Well I came late just in time for a debate. The debate was on controversial topics like abortion, gay marriage, anddddddd legalization of weed!

I chose the right side to be on and we shut them down with our facts! The only thing they could say was that it could get in children's hands and "ruin" society but luckily there were other stoners who were on my team and said how it's easier for kids to get weed now so it would make it harder and how are founding fathers smoked and grew weed and they were fine. We mentioned how weed doesn't make you want to violent like alcohol and makes you happy, hungry, and sleepy.

We had people switch sides and give up because we had facts coming left to right. The only thing that one person said that was true was on the other side: "Even though weed isn't addictive and isn't too many things to say bad about it, a lot of people will spend it before many important things, not because they are addicted but because they want to". The person who was on their team did their closing topic and for their closing topic he did a smoking gesture and switched sides to our team and said how our President used to smoke. The chief was kind of surprised about how much we knew about weed but didn't comment much but said it was a good debate.

Hope we did you all proud!

2. #2 gtx1, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    The underlined statement in your post isn't proving a point. I'll show you by swapping out one word.

"Even though video games aren't addictive and there aren't too many things to knock on it for, a lot of people will buy it before more important things. Not because their addicted, but because they want to."

Here, watch, I'll do it again. :D

"Even though jewelry isn't addictive and there aren't too many things to knock on it for, a lot of people will buy it before more important things. Not because their addicted, but because they want to."

See what I mean here...?

The only thing I think the "other side" proved in your "debate" is the fact that people will want to buy weed over their kids school supplies because their irresponsible.

Well, irresponsibility isn't against the law, yet it's the only point you felt they made.

3. You can piss that law enforcement job down the toilet now...Sometimes, it is better to just hold your tongue, go through their bullshit, and naturally get lit as fuck afterwards.:cool:

4. I wouldve ripped a fucken 1g bong hit and blew a huuuuuge cloud of smoke at the other dude and not said anything for ten seconds...Get up, and proceed to look for the nearest fridge.