Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed death toll is now 1

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bigdankkush, Mar 14, 2013.

1. So this kid I know bought some dank dank white widow the other day... He rarely smoked before. I don't think he knows much and he probably smoked too much for his body to handle.. He has a weak immune system! He hasn't been to school for the past 4 days since he got this shit. He dead?

2. nahh, he's high :D

3. this is the stupidest thread i've seen in a while whether your trolling or not.

4. His parent sent him to a high security detention school because he was to disobedient.

5. He hasn't responded to any texts yet either.

6. Was expecting an infomative news story... But instead contracted cancer from this horrible post.

7. He must've bought Black Widow instead, and without looking took a hit.

8. I work at a school. There are some NASTY types of flu going round this year! One of my kids has been absent all week, puking her guts out! A bad case of the flu would seem a MUCH more likely scenario, than dying from using a plant that has NEVER cause a single overdose death in 4000 years of written medical history! :cool:

Now stop spreading bad, stupid and totally unfounded rumors! :mad:

Granny

9. He's definitely dead...but not from the weed.

10. Yeah, ask us if he's dead like we would know

11. Yeah man he fucking overdosed. Start planning the funeral. :rolleyes:

12. would you?

13. Although this story is obviously troll fodder, I often wonder what would be more laughable...

The fact that we can claim zero deaths today after 10,000 years of use...

...or after reporting millions and millions of deaths related to alcohol, tobacco, and other legal substances, the fact that they would actually be enthralled with reporting...one. :D

14. are you kidding me?

lol you could probably take a kid whos only smoked schwag 2 or 3 times, and feed him like 3 fat dabs in a row and he wouldnt die.(way worse than smokin some widow)

he might not be able to move and be puking, but dudes all good, well... he will be in a few days lol

15. You can't die from thc. You'd have to smoke like 14,000 joints in under a minute to die, and even then you'd die of carbon monoxide poisoning, not a thc overdose

16. You should start paying attention in school before it's too late, it seems like it may greatly benefit your future.

17. Y would u name the thread this? Ir friend skipping school so what, maybe he's sick? Who cares, weed has never killed anybody

18. Well, this thread was taken way too seriously

19. you are the kid

20. Challenge accepted.