Weed dealers be like:

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Mid man, Nov 3, 2014.

1. I used to live in the Philly area and they used to hit you with this one a lot "yo man I got the good shit down from new york" As if new york is this magical weed sanctuary.

Then there is this one.

*calls dealer and asks*

"At work right now I get off at x:xx"

*call dealer at x:xx, no answer.*

That's been my guy for the past week. Every night. Yet I keep trying because I've had no luck finding another option in the mean time.

2. #62 Deleted member 281310, May 21, 2015
    Last edited: May 21, 2015
    dis shit flown in

3. weed dealers be like:

DUDE THIS SHIT FLAME AS FUCK HOLY SHIT

**looks at bud and looks at him, it's the same shit as last time, exactly the fucking same..**

4. "my bad i took so long. i got stopped by 5-0, after that my car broke down and then i waited for a jump and then.my.tire went flat but then.i foundout i had to put more air in my.tire and.then.my.girl told me.she was.locked out the crib so i had to go.back"

me:eek:h dam why didnt u jus pick up my phone calls

"i lost my phone but somehow found it "

me: u got that eighth?

"yea but my scale broke so i jus ended up giving u like an extra gram"

*after seeing the weed*

me: damn i forgot my wallet at my girls house (lie)

"damn bro u had me.come all the way here"

me: well if u can wait like 1 hr ill come grab it from you

never called him again. dude made us wait like 5 hours.for bud and his eighth looked like it was missing .8 of a gram. all those excuses he made are not exaggerated. dude was clearly high off that same bag he was trying to sell me making up excuses.

5. #66 TEK_GROW, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
    Yoi got this connect in Mexico. . Just for you i do 3.5 .. stops him in mid sentence.. mi say just for you, iam go in the bodega and. Get 8g off the menu.. yea you can get a weed order like buying sub. .hand you menu old school.. a pic next name .. weighing a 10 20 sack is Sad.. IMO .. hear kids saying this straight 1.75 .87 wtf.. 4 or 5 finger oz .. 3 3half fingers halves. . 2 n thumb maybe if still up in zip quarters. . $5 10 20s manilla envelopes to top.. if all trashcans filled nice reupped.. you come got $5 $8 $12 get beer ans we smoked ... EDITED BIG ..ok why iam i telling yall all this .. alot of you where not even germinated yet... shyt..:D:unsure: Yea nevermind carryon :blink::huh:B):rolleyes::unsure:>_>

6. Bro you gotta revise this shit for real it's barely even comprehensible English

• Like Like x 1
  7. "Make sure you there right on time"

8. Can I use your bathroom?

9. Shit man asid yas paying 125/80/70 for a eighth were im from its 25 for eigth. 50 for Q. 180 for oz

10. I completely agree :/

11. Dealer:Do you need?
    Me: Yes
    Dealer: K, I'll come over.

You guys must have some shady connections...

12. Hahahaha totally agree with this too. But it's more 'k I'll leave tomorrow at 10'
    I have a 2 hour drive both ways to grab but it is immensely worth it.

13. omg the first connect i had was like this :

You : dude can you come over ?
    Dealer : yeah sure

you wait 2 hour 

You: are you still comming ?
    Dealer : who is it ??

• Like Like x 1
  14. Weed dealers be like ripping me off

15. Here's your 3 gram eighth

16. I have a pretty solid hookup when I don't have anything myself but I've heard some nightmares from friends, this one takes the cake though "$20/g all the way up...can't give you a break on 1/8s or 1/4s....this shit is gas, gotta gram it out bro"...ok...sure...

17. "I have some loud comin in yo. Its really nice."
    "Okay sounds fantastic. I'll wait til then to pick up. I'd rather have dank than mids"
    *shows me mids* "yeah so..."
    *awkward silence*

18. "Give me your wallet and watch or I'll shoot you."

19. lol thats when you know their pretty fuckin low