Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed dank/not dank, and weed tastes like certain things questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Markcus, Jan 28, 2014.

1. so if the weed is flaky on the nug does that mean it's mids and not dank?

what does actual dank weed feel like and look like?

the weed i have now smells like lemon and pepper and then it tastes a little bit like lemon, what does that mean?

also, if weed smells really really strong what should it smell like?

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390934920.805532.jpg It should look like this where you can see a noticeable amount of trichomes. Colour isn't a good indicator because it all depends on the strain. The smell also depends on the strain but I find that if it smells really strong it's usually good. It should be sticky. I never new what this meant until I actually had some sticky bud but it's almost impossible to break it up with your fingers. Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. oh wow sweet thank you very much

also, the weed that i have right now is kinda flaky, does that mean it's not as good weed? 
    i also have a grinder and i fear that if i put it in there it would just grind it too much
    (although i do use filters/metal screens in my pipe so the bud doesn't go through the hole)

4. [quote name="Markcus" post="19425033" timestamp="1390954030"]oh wow sweet thank you very muchalso, the weed that i have right now is kinda flaky, does that mean it's not as good weed? i also have a grinder and i fear that if i put it in there it would just grind it too much(although i do use filters/metal screens in my pipe so the bud doesn't go through the hole)[/quote]Some pics would be nice but if it's flakey it probably just means it's dried out and when you grind it just give it a couple turns and dump it out if you're worried about it being to fine Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. It doesnt really matter the consistency of the weed to be honest with you, actually (some people, not me) argue that drier weed gets you higher when because you get harsher hits. I like weed to have a "gummy" texture, and have thick full buds that have just the right amount of stickiness. If its too sticky and you try to roll a blunt or joint like a quarter of the way through it you wont be able to hit it anymore as it will clog with resin. 

6. ooh i gotcha
    isn't resin the stuff that is black and usually it sticks to your pipe?
    like i remember one time i smoked a bunch of resin with my buddy (we had cleaned out our pipes and got all the black stuff and smoked that) and what exactly is it though?

7. ooh okay makes sense, i can't upload photos now cause my camera isn't working >.> but thank you 

8. [quote name="Markcus" post="19425423" timestamp="1390957327"]ooh i gotchaisn't resin the stuff that is black and usually it sticks to your pipe?like i remember one time i smoked a bunch of resin with my buddy (we had cleaned out our pipes and got all the black stuff and smoked that) and what exactly is it though?[/quote]Resin is just the particles from the smoke that stick to stuff and collect on your pipe/bong/joint. Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum