Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed cures swine flu!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by thespecialscent, Apr 29, 2009.

1. im pretty sure i had swine flu for about a week and was not smoking the whole time
    hit it up last weekend and this week
    now im fine
    all thanks to weed
    lets all take a moment to further apreciate the plant that pleases all

2. :wave:

3. ahhh...i bet you didnt have the swine flu...weed does not cure the swine flu...

4. #4 Flo, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2009
    I don't think there's a casual relationship between cannabinoids and swine flu pathogens... There could have been infinite amounts of other reasons as to why you got better faster, IMO.. (Nutrition, Sleep, your general immune system, etc.)

5. #5 bwood, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
  6. I'll believe that when I see more proof....I dont think weed cures the fucking swine flu haha...but...what if it did..haha that would be very rad

7. maybe a troll in the midst
    fuck swine flu im not scared of it

8. u should be

9. So does binge drinking.

Cures the shit out of it.

10. well if i ever get swine flu, consider me medicated:smoking:

11. lmao nough said

12. [​IMG]

yARRR! A PIRATE TROLL!

13. I told you guys, Norml made the swine flu, and made weed the cure. In a week or two there gunna come out with studies proving that its the cure and it will get legalized.:rolleyes:

14. Oh yea Ive heard that weed can cure the common cold, primarily if it is drunk in tea form. You may have just had a cold though.

15. Apparently some kind of cannabis lozenge is being developed. The links on my other post in this thread. Believe it or not. Mary-Jane is becoming more of a miracle plant everyday

16. I would trust a cannabis lozenge over a shady government vaccine.

17. i was diagnosed with swine flu 4 days ago. it sucks VERY VERY BAD! now whenever i get sick i am just NOT in the mood for tokin up. i just dont feel like thats what i need to be doing when im sick, but i was looking online for any ways to relieve the pain of being so sick (this is the sickest i have EVER been). Anyways i decided to hit some bowls out my bubbler last night because the symptoms are the absolute worst when its bed time. i wasnt able to sleep at all the days prior to yesterday night, but when i hit some bowls of my home grown i could just lay back and go to lalaland :D. it just mentally put me in such a better state. i still knew i was sick but it really decreased my sinus pressure and head ache and best of all i actually had an appetite ( i hadnt eaten anything in those past 3 days except for some grapes, oranges and pills for my symptoms)

i could honestly say, coming from a person who has swine flu, that it actually does help. However, it does not magically cure you out of nowhere, you still feel sick but the fact that you smoke it puts you in a nice haze that your symptoms kind of suppress.

but yeah, seeing how last night went, i am surely going to do this again. it really helps alot!

OneLoVe*
    - Anglefood

18. but it sure as hell relieves the most uncomfortable/painfull symtoms, at least with regular flu.