Weed Culture in San Diego?

Discussion in 'General' started by buddahbeauty, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Im going on vacation to san diego in the spring and i wanted to know a little about the bud culture there.
    How are the prices?
    how hard is it to get your hands on a medical card?
    how strict are they will smoking in public?
    preferred dispensaries?
    thanks!![​IMG]

2. #2 AS420, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
    I live in San Diego and the culture here is what you'd expect on the west coast.

The first thing you want to do is pick up the San Diego Reader magazine. It comes out weekly, and it's back section is entirely dedicated to medical marijuana. It has ads for places where you can obtain a medical marijuana card, ads for dispensaries complete with prices and such. Most of the dispensaries have first time patient specials, so take advantage of that. There are plenty of delivery services as well, if you choose to go that route.

You can pick up that magazine for free basically anywhere. 7-11s, gas stations, supermarkets etc etc.

I wouldn't suggest smoking openly in public. While it is decriminalized here, there isn't much need to draw attention to yourself. Sounds like you want go the legit route and obtain a card, so of course it'll be just fine to have it on your possession.

Getting a card here is pretty easy. Do your research when you get into town, and definitely pick up that magazine. You won't need anything else.

Enjoy.

3. Good info for sure^^^

It should also be pointed out that to get a card, you need to be a resident of CA. It sounds like you may not be, because if you were you would probably already have a card to use in your neck of the woods.

4. This. I totally forgot about that.