Weed & Crystals

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by bobby820, Jul 1, 2004.

1. 1

Attached Files:

2. 2

Attached Files:

3. nice k-box, i must invest in one someday...

4. nice.

i can nab a good one for 15 bucks, should i do it?

5. ^^^ im gonna have to say yes, keif is the shit especially when your hitting out of a 3 1/2 foot bong.

6. what's the best way to use the crystals? I just got this box two days ago no clue what I'm doing..

7. ^ smoke that shit man, sprinkle it on a bowl. or i like to pack straight crystal bowls.

8. I'm gonna let them build up nice pack a nice bowl of crystals and sprinkle the rest on a blunt. should be a good time..

9. That looks exactly like the bud im smoking at this moment

10. ditto, straight crystal bong rips are purrrfection. life sucks btw right now cant seem to get ahold of any headies, just beasters or mids...bunk, right?

11. I heard you there a little press you use and t compacts the crytals into a hard sqaure. Kinda like hash. I dont know anyone else heard of this?

12. For those of you who are too cheap to get a sifting box, just get an electric coffee grinder. Yes you get busted up weed, but it is very nice and fine, and the kief is very easy to "extract'. All you do is bang it on a flat surface and viola you have lotsa of the good stuff.

13. How can you make one of those sifters?

My buddy has this silk screen looking sifter, well anyways he said it only lets the most fine particles through. Well we packed a bowl, and he put some keefe on top, it was bright green, almost flourescent green like chartreuse, man I took greens and that shit threw me through the floor and back to the caveman era, i was coughing for fucking 10 mins.

Ha but anyways how do you make one, buy one, etc etc?

14. the keef ive seen is usually a light tannish color not really bright green.. but i dunno if it got you like that was probly pretty good.

15. That was the first time I had ever seen it, let alone smoke it, I just thought that was what it looked like. whatever it was it knocked me from door to door

16. ok people, for your kif you can wait for it to collect, and get a razor blade and get it into a nice pile.

get some wax paper, like a peice 4 inches by 4 inches, fold it in half.

scrap the kif onto the wax paper and press it with your fingers, just dont loose any of it.

by the time ur done it should be a hard chunk.

enjoy..: )

or sprinkle it over your bowls, this is called bowl toppers.

you can find alot of info online about kif boxes. go to a search engine and type in " BC sift boxes"

goodluck