Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Crackers aka Fire Crackers Tutorial W/ Pics!!!!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by pbjube3, Feb 17, 2009.

1. hey guys, i just popped some fire crackers in the oven, heres a little tutorial for making them

Material:

• .5 Ground Marijuana
    • Peanut butter (or substitute*)
    • Cooking Oil (or Substitute*)
    • 6 Ritz Crackers (or Substitute*)
    * i wrote or substitute because you can used different crackers but Ritz seem to be the oiliest and you can use melted butter instead of cooking oil, i like butter cuz its fatty.

Procedure:

1. Spread a thin layer of peanut butter on all 6 crackers, just enough so its not gunna smush out the sides when you put them together.

[​IMG]

2. Sprinkle your weed evenly on 3 of the crackers

[​IMG]

3. Dab your oil/melted butter on all 6 of the crackers ( i just relized i only put butter on the ones with weed but im sure ill be ok, thats why i used the butter cuz its real fatty)

[​IMG]

4. Place crackers on top of one each other to make a "sandwich" and wrap indivudualy in tinfoil, airtight!

[​IMG]

5. Pop them in the oven at 320* F for approximetly 24 mintues ( you can tell when they are done when you can just get a sent of marijuana)

[​IMG]

6. Unwrap and let cool for 5-10 mintues and indulge!

[​IMG]

thanks for reading!!! im about to eat mine right now!!!!!!!!1:smoke:

2. Why does everyone feel the need to make a firecrackers tutorial?

3. Dude it looks like your cat ripped the fuck out of your miniblinds.

4. haha i just saw the sticky right after i posted this, jeezzz

5. well they worked well if any one wants to know, took about an hour to kick in, smokeda bong when i felt it comin on, im really body high right now