Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed conservation with bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mseerob, Aug 6, 2011.

1. its not safe to drink.. its just allowed to be drank.

2. Bro smoke before you get in the shower. Do it all the time and parents don't smell shit. It works trust me.

3. My grams can last about four weeks too...

...if i roll my blunt on the 28th day.

4. I never said to. Filtered/bottles water is the way to go. I said turn on the tap to hide your bubbly noise when you inhale.

5. Buying a bong has to be one of the best decisions i've ever made
    A bong is perfect for those rainy days when you want to get ripped
    with very little weed to use. The next thing i need is a screen cause i hate when ur inhaling the smoke the weed gets sucked into the bottom of the bong.

6. #26 mseerob, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    Just for the record a half ounce as lasted me a lil over 2 weeks and today it's done. I recommend to anyone that wishes to save money on weed is to use a bong, you use very little weed and you
    get pretty ripped. I still love rolling joints but you waste too much, I roll on occasion.

7. a damn long time

not necessarily. water helps cool your hits and purifies the smoke a bit (as if anyone cares)

wait, what?

8. 1. It'd last me a while. 1g lasts me about a week.
    2. I worry too, but with the door closed no one will hear the water bubbling.
    3. Iso + Salt

9. using a water filter loses about 1/3 of the thc to the water. I often use my bong dry because it works just like a steamroller, at least it cools more than a pipe cause it sits in the huge glass chamber, i can still take wicked mad rips and I definately get rocked on 1/2 the nug vs if i were to put water in it. when i got mad bud i use water but i usually steamroll that thing.

10. I've started smoking to the point where I don't worry about the smell if I smoke in my room, its a normal thing now, I only had paranoia when I started smoking in my room but now I don't worry, and about the noise you should listen to some music to cover the noise of when your hitting the bong

11. Clean the bong with iso and salt. Put some music on or turn a tv on to cover the sound of a bong. A half O could last me a month but i would smoke more if i had more