Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed & College

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by budbriana420, Aug 10, 2011.

1. So college is coming around the corner and many feel as if its going to be stressful and all this other stuff..

NOT ME :)

For the passed summer I have been opened to the wonderful world of Cannabis and have been smoking nothing but DANK.

The only stress Im having this semester is making sure I get my couple of week pick up of 5gs hahaha

I hope everyone enjoys their upcoming semesters and oh btw. Stay high (I know I will)
    <3:smoke:

2. Met a lot of people that I wouldn't have normally met just by smoking weed in college.

You know what type of people you're going to meet doing a certain extracurricular. You have no idea who you'll meet when your friends have a session.

You'll be surprised about who smokes weed.

3. Thats very true. I have some friends who Ive met through just smoking some positive and some negative

Especially since some people are paranoid as hell when they smoke or are like me and just chill, it all depends on the persons' personality, but I wouldnt change it for the world. I think everyone should experience MJ at least once, because I have NEVER heard of a negative experience from anyone Ive talked to.

Tis a wonderful thing

4. A fuck load of people smoke weed in my dorms, it's cool to have people around who enjoy the herb