Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed coffee?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Socratic, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Any clue on what is the easiest way to make weed coffee? Does pure creamer have enough fat to be THC-friendly?

2. Ive extracted with whole milk before for making oatmeal. I know REAL cream will work... I have no idea what creamer actually is.

3. I straight up crumble brick hash into my morning coffee.. Green dragon works if its concentrated.

4. My mom actually wants me to do this for her. Is there a good way to make an extract that's high in CBD so as to avoid getting her high as much as possible? Help would be appreciated (sorry to threadjack OP, it's just convenient you mentioned this) :D

5. i've thought about that everytime i brew a pot of coffee

6. if theres a will, theres a way.

7. Well, this is what I would do.

1. Make hash with the weed to reduce smell/taste.
    2. Heat the hash up in tinfoil to activate the THC.
    3. Add your desired amount of hash to some warmed cream.
    4. Add the warmed cream to your coffee.

There you go, problem solved.

Basically, in a nutshell, you need heat or fat to activate the THC. In this case you're using both, the heat from heating the hash and the fat from the cream.

Tell me how it goes!

8. I have some green dragon, tastes like shit though. haha, i'll suffer through it and add it to some coffee tonight.

9. Good advice.

Except activating the THC can be done in the microwave at 3 sessions of 1:30 seconds, or in the oven for an hour to an hour and a half at 200-220F. the only way to know the thc is activated is if the cannabis is brittle, crumbles from dryness and and smells more potent.

Finally, between step 3 and 4 there should be a step where you significantly heat the cream.

10. #10 1dude1, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2010
    they sell this in the dispensary down the street from mine, its weird, they all say it has good medicinal properties, but won't get you high, so if you find a way to get the coffee to contain thc like maybe the green dragon then boil it or let it chill for a bit, my patients would love it, we can't sell alcohol though. i have a lot of patients that have anxiety problems and they need the thc to medicate. every person is different and tea works for pain and one of my conditions.
    can't contain creamer, lactose intolerant patients.