Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Coffee

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by karz25, Feb 15, 2013.

1. I had an idea. If you put a gram or so in a cup of heavily sweetened coffee, would the fat in the sweetener be enough to extract the THC? anyone tried this?

2. Very doubtful. If it was that easy everyone would do it.

3. no it wouldn't

4. As far as I know, there is absolutely no fat in artificial sweetener. Did you mean that or something else? Make cannabutter and add that to your coffee.

5. I usually drink black coffee so I don't know what's in creamers and such. I just figured they were pretty fatty. But I guess I meant milk or something

6. You could in theory simmer some half and half with weed in it. Then strain and chill the half and half. And add some to your coffee.
    I personally love medicated coffee but I make it much differently. I start with an alcohol tincture which I reduce in to Agave nectar (which is great on its own, taken sublingually (under the tongue) you can feel it in a couple minutes) which I simply add to my coffee with the regular sweetner and creamer. I'm feeling good in 20-30 minutes.

7. #7 ChucklesT, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
    I put heavy cream in my coffee. Perhaps if you have an espresso maker or a grinder that can grind really fine coffee, try making a really strong cup of coffee just to preserve the coffee flavor. Steep your weed in hot cream, maybe with some melted butter. Then mix. Just an Idea.

8. I drink my coffee with organic coconut oil, its 100% fat. I wonder how a ground up bud would do soaking in the cup :p

I will need to try this now lol

9. Canna coconut oil would be great in there.

10. No.
    But if you do this with iso washed reclaim from your rigs it'll work.
    Friend put maybe .2-.3 of some reclaim, dumped it in his coffee and drank it. Got him blitzed.

11. I need more ideas...

Why would you put coconut oil in your coffee?

I'm thinking of a cannabutter/creamer concoction. Perhaps a very powerful green-dragon tincture mixed with coffee liquor? I want this to work people! :)

12. I put coconut oil in my coffee all the, its good for the brain!! Plus, if its canna coconut oil, theres your medication easily mixing into the coffee. You can still add cream or whatnot as well. I use a blender