Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Coffee?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kidmrager, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Hello grasscity forum :smoke: my mother is getting suspicious of me again, bless her heart, and i want to pull a wake and bake, but i just don't want her to smell it. i decided this would be easier. I have a keurig coffee maker, with those little cups that you put into the slot and it makes whatever flavor coffee the cup was. anyway, i'm going to attempt to put the weed in the cup and make it as usual, does anybody think this will work? has anybody tried this? do you have a better solution for my waken baken needs? post them.
    PEACE:cool:

2. no way that would work...coffee doesn't get hot enough to activate the thc. make some firecrackers for the mornings

3. agreed^ this will not work

4. as above have said, wont work, you need fats and temps over 180c. You wanna sealth bake then vape is a good option, the MFLB specificaly.

5. #5 Larry420, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2012
    I've done it, you have to go about it a different way though. You must vaporizer the coffee then drink your weed. Joking. You should make butter out of your bud and mix some into your creamer. Weed coffee.

To bring up the dead, here's a link on this already http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/61454-marijuana-coffee.html Maybe it's got info, looked like it did.

Here is a recipe a shop uses http://valetudocafe.wordpress.com/2011/05/23/how-to-make-weed-coffee-recipe/

Hope these help.
    [​IMG]
    Cheers.

6. Save stems and a but of bud from some dank and put it in milk, make sure that there's fat in the milk. Boil it and then reduce it to a simmer and you can drink it hot or cold or do whatever you'd do with milk, I tried it and I got a good body buzz. It does smell a bit though when ur making it

7. You could try use a sploof through a window. I always do it and get away fine :)

8. You could just roll a joint and take out the garbage or something in the morning then just smoke it quick outside.

9. I think no way that would work
    [FONT=&#23435][​IMG][/FONT][FONT=&#23435][/FONT]​

10. Will not work for more than one reason lol, thc has to go into something fatty, water doesn't even GET hot enough to activate it anyway. If you're trying to be stealth, edibles are not the way to go unless you can make them somewhere besides your house. They're stinky.

11. Yea ive been waking and baking for months with my vape its perfect. Make a cup of coffee and smoke two bowls and youre high as fuck and wired lol eyes dont even get red in the a.m haha

12. If you want a hot drink that will work...Try googling "Hot Buttered Bhang". That will give you a good idea of what is necessary for the goodies to take effect. You need fat and /or alcohol, and then your coffee will probably work.

13. THC is not very soluble in water, and even then it still needs to be heated up to be activated aka psychoactive.

14. Tea would get hotter than coffee would, and you'd still have to add some creme/butter to bump the fat content up if you want a desirable affect.

The high with just straight hot water for tea is mild at best.

15. I'm drinking coffee, OE 800, and smoking weed.
    What son, WHAT?!

16. NOOOO 180C is like 360F

you only need 220 to activate THC, i think ~360 is where it vaporizes!!

but yea, this wont work as everyone stated

17. Haha I have the same coffee maker and tried this a couple times with very fine grounded bud, I assume a lot of the "pros" above have never tried, it does work...quite well actually.It stinks the machine up though so if your going for stealth it may not be the best idea.

18. the only way this would work is if the machine actually knocked the triches off the bud and they were then activated (which could happen with the steam, seeing as boiling water is EXACTLY the same temp you need to decarboxylate)

but water doesnt absorb THC, so it has to somehow travel into the mug otherwise.... like i said if it knocked the triches into the water, maybe

but due to science, and the nature of cannabinoids solubility, it just shouldnt be efficient at all, especially since the hot water would essentially melt the triches onto the plant material, there is a reason its cold water hash, not hot water hash