Weed + codeine/ibuprofen.

Discussion in 'General' started by dhworldorder, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Just wondering- have any of you guys ever smoked and popped some codeine and ibuprofen pills? Or done that in the reverse order? I'd like to know if it is good and won't kill me.

2. tylenol 3s? and smoking weed will not kill you.

3. not weed itself, but i'd hate to OD on one too many pills. i'd like to know if there's a good amount or balance that let me enjoy a really great high

4. if you take codiene make sure to do an extraction first. what mg are the pills? also if its your first time taking multiple pills know you will start to itch EVERYWHERE

5. I love taking a few t3's and then smoking a bowl. You get a more euphoric body buzz and I find listening to music amazing while on it

6. The OD rate for codeine based pills is surprisingly low, and Ibuprofen can kill over time, even in klow maintenance doses.

Why would you want to abuse a drug like that, anyway? You kids today..... Life is about far more than getting boxed..... ya know? Sad, indeed....:rolleyes:

7. Haha, nice. You're talking about something like a mix of 200mg ibuprofen and 15mg codeine? Then take 2 or 3...and at the EXTREME[!], no more than 4. Probably about half an hour before you toke up. By then the drugs should be at their peak. Codeine may make you feel naeseus [sic], but the ibuprofen will not do much at all except relieve muscle pain if you have it. BE CAREFUL! Cheers man, good luck.

8. No extraction is needed unless your poping 12 of these things, cause you really wouldnt want that much ibuprofen in your body. 3 is safe to take and smoke

9. I haven't really ever popped pills while I was stoned or anything but if I want that pill high on top of just being stoned I grind up a half a vicadin and smoke it with a bowl. It makes the weed taste a little funny(kind of like a hospital is the only way I can think to describe it... haha) but it gets you pretty high. =]

10. my doctor gave me cough medicine and i told him i was having trouble sleeping, so he put codein in it... I went on a lil vacation and took a bunch of it and msoked a bunch too. makes u alil sluggish, but u will feel nice.

11. i took two 222's (advil,caffine,codine) and i smoked a shit load that day and i was fine.

12. whats so horrible about death anyway?

13. Its the unknown that scares people. Whats after death?

14. Hah we snorted a few lines of t3 last night, twas fun. :)

15. Personally, I still have a bunch of stuff I want to do before I die.

Other than that, I'm just waiting for the nukes to start flying and i'm going to hang myself.

16. AND

SickisME -

I haven't really ever popped pills while I was stoned or anything but if I want that pill high on top of just being stoned I grind up a half a vicadin and smoke it with a bowl. It makes the weed taste a little funny

These posts are why I question the age of some people on this board. Both of these comments are rediculous. T3's are absolutely weak and bro Evilpig snorted a bunch of freaking tylenol, and very little codeine, which equals no buzz. Maybe if you snorted alot you could feel something but why would you do that to your nose and body. And smoking a vicodin pill is also rediculous. Who the fuck does that?

dhworldorder, could you be more specific on the pills you are thinking of taking? You'll be fine with eating any pain pills and smoking but you don't want to take alot of those low strength ones like T3's because all the tylenol is bad for your liver

17. off topic but anyone smoke crack in there joint? i heard it was good but i dont want to mess around with crack. Any one try this before?

18. When the nukes start flying im gonna smoke my self stupid. I go to heaven and be like WTF there was war? Get the fuck out! lol

i do understand what u sayin though. So much shit in life u like to do before u cant do it no more.

19. I'm pretty expierenced when it comes to codeine. I've snorted, parachuted, and popped and by far the best is just to parachute. Snorting something like t3's is not a good idea and you would have to snort like 3 (and these pills are kinda big) to feel a little buzz, which is def. not worth it. Just parachute 2 or 3, chase w/ oj and then wait like 10 min. and smoke a bowl :)

I'm not into hard drugs (only weed, robo, alki, ports, etc) so I don't really know, but putting crack in a joint seems like a waste to me.

20. Sorry for the delay, I've been away from the computer for a while. Ok, here are the descriptions of my Ibuprofen and T3:

The T3 doesn't read the mg level. It says to take 1-2 tablets every 4 hours.

The Ibuprofen is each a 600mg tablet.