Weed Closed Hotel Room For three days...

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Jul 5, 2013.

1. #1 HighAsPhuck, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013
    Someone who isn't my girlfriend who works at a hotel in PA told me these stories related to marijuana at the hotel.  This is a nice and pretty upscale hotel, mind you.

1.  A couple who had stayed the night in one of the suites left a THC capsule in the hotel room, which was later found by the cleaning lady.  The manager was called, who decided to close the room while efforts were made to eradicate the smell.  It took three days before they could reopen it, resulting in close to a thousand dollars in lost possible income.  The person who isn't my girlfriend said it smelled like dank and looked like kief. 

2. A person who works at the front desk was asked by a guest if he smoked marijuana, to which he responded with a 'yes.'  The guest subsequently gave him free marijuana medical. (I think the guest had a medical card too)

Point of these two stories:  To show, in part, the prevalence of marijuana in our society - even on the East Coast.

I get soooooo phucking jealous when people post stories about getting an O's of the best weed for less than $200.  I'm lucky if I can get an O for 350 or less.  I wish I could get a pack of joints for $6 at Sheetz.  Or pick up hash oil brownies from Sunoco.

2. We know this is all about your girlfriend....  Using SWIM bullshit won't help you in court or anything, just sayin' 

3. I could've told you that. I live in PA. Nearly everyone that I've talked to about marijuana supports it. The thing is, nobody likes to talk about it, especially in work environments. 

I've always tried to be stealthy about marijuana in my apartment, but I've recently come to realize that nobody here cares. I was over at a neighbor's place, and he just casually smokes in the apartment. He had his bowl and weed just sitting on the counter when he invited over the maintenance guy (who lives on premise) to have a few drinks. No fucks were given. Same goes for the landlord... 

4. i leave roaches all the time  :eek:

5. THC capsules don't have an odor. So the person who isn't your girlfriend is full of caca.

6. Is it me or does 85% of his threads involve his "girlfriend"

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Hon, this is Grass City!      :gc_rocks: 

Virtually everyone here smokes cannabis! (And the few that don't, wish they could!) We don't mind your girlfriend smokes pot, or you do, or your grandmother does! :smoking: :bongin: :smoke: Using "SWIM" at GC makes you sound like you are 14!    :laughing:

We are all adults here (or are supposed to be ;)  ). I smoke cannabis and have for the last 45+ years! (I will be 66 this month!  :eek: ) There is nothing shameful or immoral about using cannabis!

And think about moving to a saner state, like Colorado or anywhere on the west coast! :smoke:

Granny   :wave:

100% of his threads are "phucking" stupid.

Oops.

9. I'm giggling

10. What is this 'SWIM' shit?

Sounds like those opiaphile forum junkies...they all talk that 'SWIM' shit.

That's just the evidence that was left behind...

I don't think they use SWIM much anymore but I see it a lot when I read Yahoo answers or anything like that.

i never realised what SWIM meant til now. i guess it means "Someone Who Isn't Me" which is pointless cuz i think if feds have the capabilities to track you it doesnt matter if you admit that it was you that stuck a THC capsule up your ass and is wondering if it'll get you high

14. OP are u from central PA or is Sheetz everywhere now?

15. Yes.  I'm going see a friend in State College for some stuff.

16. Care to share the name of the hotel? Just curious lol