Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Chocolate?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cothrantyson, Jan 30, 2013.

1. I have a really bad sore throat and cannot blaze without irritating it. I have no stove or oven, just a microwave. do you guys think i could get at least buzzed (i'm not trying to get stoned, just a little high to take my mind off my throat) from mixing in some grinded up bud into some hot chocolate made from milk?

2. If I were you, I would microwave it for maybe 2 minutes and then mix it in with some food. unless it's super chocolatly it won't taste great

3. I just did this about 30 min ago. I grinded up about a gram and put some milk in the microwave for 3 minutes then dumped in the weed and some nesquik and stirred it. I put it in the microwave for 2 more minutes then dumped it into a thermos and shook it really good and let it sit for 30 min . I shook it really good one last time and drank the whole thing. It had some weed in it and it tasted pretty bad but I'm starting to get atleast a buzz