Weed changing your life?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by staychopped, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Ok, well recently i was on a all the way high beinge(who hasnt)

i mean i was high at school, work, i was so fuckin high i would go to sleep and wake up blazd, shit i woke up with res on me for godsakes anyways

i was just wondering, has anyone done this and it completely changes your life?

its wierd but like, it made me start to quit cigarettes cause i got to thinking, i lost my religious faith from analyzing all that was brought to me, i relized i dont give a fuck about people or what they say or think, i could give a fuck less if i had one more friend or one less,

im just going through so much shit in my head, and it seems the only way i can slow it down and take it part from part is by being high, and from there im able to get a completely different understanding of what i once considered "real"

2. dude you have no idea how much i can relate lol. i started smoking when i was 13 but only did it occasionally since then and through high school but i smoke all the time now that im in college and it seriously changed the way i look at, interpret, think about, and question everything (positively to say the least). and it helps. i, too, quit smoking cigarettes, except for the occasional one with a friend. it allows me to look at people in a way that i wish i could everyday. i notice traits about people that arent apparent when im not high and it either makes me REALLY enjoy the people i truly wanna be around, or show me things i dont like about people and helps me realize they werent who i thought they were. it just helps overall in terms of the way i look at life lol. i hope you're meaning this as a positive change in life, cuz thats how i see it. :smoking:

3. Everyone has done this. I've been smoking for 2 years now (after taking a year off), I dont have a problem if I dont smoke, I just like to, If its changed my life its for the better, other then the cash flow situation, ouch.

4. oh most definetly positive, im the same way, the only drawback about the traits of people is, it can easily disrupt feelings i had for someone which i dont like, like ill be sober see a girl, think shes cute, smoke weed notice one fuckin thing and completely just stop

*but i just started back up smokin cigs cause my mom is in the hospital and im stressing

but its nice cause im no longer ignorant to reality

5. Marijuana makes me a lot more positive. I'm bi-polar, so I get really depressed, or really angry, or like energy similar to that of an adrenalin rush, weed more so than any medication prescribed to me by doctors calms me down, or brings me out of depressed states. I'm not recommending it as a form of treatment for anything, but for me, it definately helps me deal with mood swings. It's pretty hard to be depressed or angry when your stoned.

6. haha yeah i know exactly what you mean about the chick thing. the only thing i dont like about it is when im sitting in a room full of people, and all of a sudden realize theres something annoying about a couple of them and i cant help but notice it the rest of the time im around them

7. yea, see mostly when i smoke now, i keep it to small groups no more then 5 people(excluding me)

but idk i just never knew that weed would do that to me,

i didnt kno you could get so fucked up, and come out so much better off

*btw i forgot, plz dont be offended about me stating i loss my religious values, its just me,

god is as real as you make him, if you believe in him, and my thought disrupted your belief or something like that, srry

8. lol no worries here. religion just isnt my thing. to each his own, believe, or dont believe, whatever you wish lol

9. whats been going on with me lately too. I see the flaws in people much more when Im high and i havent figured out whether thats a good thing or a bad thing yet

10. well, i gathered a conclusion to the whole people trait thing

Its good and bad, bad in the sense as it may greatly alter ur feelings or views towards someone, or at the same time it could intensify it,

but if its negative, next time you are with that person, dont smoke, so u can truly tell if its because of the weed or if its just you coming to reliazation

but honestly

if u think about it

we all are fuckin ugly as hell, i mean just look at the human body

but to much thinkin for the day

11. speak for yourself, im damn good looking haha just kiddingggg

12. or mabye your not

if u read on sociology it has somethin like the mirror or somethin like that

w/e

in a mirror we see what we are told throughtout our lives and what we experince

so i could be told iw as ugly and everytime i lookd in the mirror, i would see ugly
    but hey im a decent lookin guy i think, i could fix some shit but wtf everr

13. Since I started my daily smoking binge about a month ago, I have noticed several changes. I notice people in a different way, I analyze their characters differently. I also reallly appreciate music a lot more, even more than I already did when sober.

And I don't even notice that I feel more stupid or anything. Weed is just awesome!

14. I noticed many years ago that you only get that burnt out stupid feeling if you DON'T smoke all day every day haha. if you smoke all the time you never feel like you're burnt out or slow.

To the characteristics of people I feel you there. I always loved smoking and people watching whether it be at a mall or a party. I was the dude sitting on the couch smokin bowls just talking to people.

As for the belief system...as much information, science, theology you can cram down someone's throat we'll still never know why or what we're doing here in this universe at this time. So instead of wasting our thoughts and conciousness worrying about past and future events, focus on what's goin on right now at this very moment. be here now.

peace.