Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed causing extreme sensitive skin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by noreggie, May 11, 2013.

1. I've been smoking weed irregularly since age 13. Now im 16 and for about the past month I've been doing it just about every day or two. Anyways the last week when I was high I was scratching my face and noticed it felt really weird, it was like I felt it a billion times more, I just shrugged it off and thought it was because I was high, because weed normally makes my skin more sensitive. But later when I knew I was sober I still had the extremely sensitive skin feeling. Didn't really pay it mind because it wasn't that bad. So the next morning I got high before school and thats when everything got worse, my skin became even MORE SENSITIVE. Later when I got home thats when I realized something had to be wrong because I was sober again and the feeling was still there. putting my hands in my pockets felt weird and it was actually kinda painful. When i put my arms and hands underneath my blanket it felt so sensitive and tingly. When I touch my hair it feels like i can't feel them as single hairs but more like a bushy feeling. It's hard for me to tell what is what on my body, even when people touch me if feels extremely sensitive and weird, touching different surfaces feels weird, everything's just not normal. I thought it would go away after a night's sleep but I woke up this morning and I feel the same. Sometimes it feels like im watching my self do something but not actually doing it, like if im washing my hands or something for example, it feels like im watching myself rub my hands together with the soap and not actually doing, its hard to explain. I tried to google it and something about depersonalization keeps coming up, I read up on it and although I have some of the symptoms, its not as serious as that, and plus it said that that is caused by anxiety and depression and stuff which I have neither. I haven't smoked since and I dont think im gonna until this feeling goes away. Does anybody know whats wrong with me? Has this ever happened to you? Will it go away? Will I be able to smoke again after without it coming back? I'm kinda concerned....and btw the weed wasn't laced or anything like that, its from a trusted supplier and plus I had gotten high without any problems from the same exact sack of weed multiple times before this happened so I know its not laced, im 100% sure. And it wasn't like the trips were bad, or I got too high, or anything like that either, they were normal trips. I've never experienced anything like this from weed, I've had nothing but enjoyable times throughout my life when I was high. I dont know why or how this randomly happened. I talked to my friends that smoke more than I do and they said nothing like this has ever happened to them and they had no idea what I was talking about. It sucks because I went to a party last night and I had to turn down weed and everyone was looking at me like, "we know you smoke so why are you trying to act like you don't now"...lol, yeah but if anybody has any info on what could be wrong that would be greatly appreciated...

2. You'll be named.

3. i cant read that shit

4. Damn, you fucked up. :(

5. Yea he did

:wave:

6. Hey noreggie, you still feeling messed up? Kinda going through the same thing here and wondering if you found out what was up and if you've since gotten better.

7. Same thing happens to me. I don't smoke weed anymore, the feeling should go away after a month or so.
    Don't know what causes it.