... weed cant kill the pain...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dragonkush, Mar 20, 2012.

1. dont want to say what i do... lets just say ive done plenty of rotations in the hospital..... IT hurts when your cousin's son is in the NICU and you cant do shit about it.....been smoking since 7pm.... 3 hrs... dont even feel high.... he was born at 4lbs and 7oz..... i know things will eventually get better..... sucks.......

2. Oh yeah? Goodluck man.

3. keep your hopes up bud. I was born a very low birth weight (2.2lbs) and spent hte first 6 months of my life wired up in an incubator a hospital in singapore. Miracles do happen, keep youre head up.

4. Hey just throwing this out there, but maybe this is one of those times you should attempt to put others first, stay in your right mind and be there for your family, even if only in presence.
    Like seriously, put the bong down FFS.:rolleyes:
    I sympathise, and don't mean to detract from the situation but yeah...end the "about you", start the "about them".

5. [quote name='"mig1289"']keep your hopes up bud. I was born a very low birth weight (2.2lbs) and spent hte first 6 months of my life wired up in an incubator a hospital in singapore. Miracles do happen, keep youre head up.[/quote]

Literally the story of my birth!!! I was born incredibly pre-mature, almost dying numerous times. But I was able to pull through, and I believe in OP's cousin's kid! Keep your head up OP!

6. Best wishes to your cousin's family. Keep your chin up! He could use an optimistic cousin around right now. ;)

I haven't posted much about it in the open forums but last year one of my best friends was in a car accident. His pregnant fiance was thrown from the car and died, and they barely saved his unborn baby girl who was severely premature. If that little girl survived, your cousin's boy sure has a decent shot.

7. Long ago friend of mine, a 6 foot+ carpenter, was one of the smallest preemies to survive back then. His brother confirmed that his "baby bro" spent a long time at the hospital before he came home.

4 pounds is small, but preemie care has improved greatly in the last few years!

Hang in there!

Granny

8. Have faith brotha! Look at all the positives; he's still alive for one. Bud can't always kill the pain, it can help but it can't always do everything you know?

Granny is right. I have a friend who's cousins' girlfriends baby got born and had to get two spinal taps done already because he started having seizures after birth. He still trying to keep his chin up because he knows that he's still alive and things could be a lot worse. Have heart man.