Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed can not fuck my friend up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Feb 15, 2013.

1. #1 Sir Stoner, Feb 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2013
    Okay, so recently my friend purchased 2 pounds of some G-13, and brought a few grams over ( 14) and I inspect it and smell it and he asks if he can use my Grav bong ( amazing)and he will give me a couple nugs ( my grav bong hasnt been used in at least half a year) so i put it together, fill it up and he smokes a bowl ( bowls are about .4 capacity), so after 3 hits i am on my ass ( my tbreak was hella long) and he went on to smoke 7 grams, we had 14 weighed on the scale and he smoked half of it, all by himself, and he was not fucked up in the slightest, how in the hell can someones tolerance be that strong

2. I dont know.... I was thinking this whole time about a reason to this but.... Im too baked right now. Bu yall. Poof

3. wow idk but that sucks. i'd have take a t-break until i was a 2g tolerance at least. after a certain point tolerance is just a waste of money...

4. thats not okay, I smoked a joint and a dab, and it gets me so blazed. most i've smoked without getting that high was in the summer when i smoked everyday and smoked an eighth with someone and barely got stoned.

5. If he smoked 7 grams and didn't get high, then he apparently does not have the ability to get high. It has nothing to do with tolerance. No one has a tolerance that high.

Either that or your G-13 is not G-13, but rather grass. Literal. Grass.

6. I get high 4-5 times off a MFLB bowl, and I've been burning for many years, shit man

7. same, ive now been putting alot of kief in my mflb and taking like "kief dabs" as i like to call em. closest thing to a dab for me atleast. rips good as hell.

8. Ive smoked for at least 5 years i think i can
    Identify good marijuana, it smelled like dank, it tasted like dank, looked like dank ( white THC crystals and red hairs) and the trichomes werent tapped with any butter or anything, i got high as shit off of it and so did the other people he " donated" weed to., he had 2 pounds, people who sell 2 pounds tend to not be unprofessional and try to sell lawn clippings, oh, plus my friend hasnt spent barely a day sober since he first smoked, but hes responsible ( doesnt steal, pays all taxes, great guy, good in school)

9. Hes stating its impossible to smoke 7gs of dank and not be high as a kite

10. You seem to be the only person to understand this, and my friend was properly inhaling, he did a couple gravity bongs so he didnt fuck up the inhale

11. Your friend needs a t break and to start taking omega 3 because that's kinda fucked up..

12. He Didnt even have the munchies, it was crazy

13. So 7 grams doesn't get him high, but he is constantly high? So he's just blowin ounces all day? Don't know man. Just not buying it for some reason. And I like to "call em as I see em."

Perhaps you meant somewhere closer to 2 grams, and may have exaggerated?

Orrrrr, is your "friend" actually a 47 foot tall super-giant? If so, I apologize for doubting you.

14. I don't see it as possible, and through a gravity bong. Video or it didn't happen.

15. did he ever say he was not high or wat?

16. lmao thatd be funny to see

17. what a waste, give him some brownies and if that doesn't do him get that mofo out yo crib my nig ya dig?

18. Ok, I'll ask the obvious question.

How do you KNOW he wasn't high? You weren't in his body.

19. We dont know this.........

20. Cause, ive smoked with him a lot since we were teenagers, i know him, and i know when hes high, when hes high he gets this relaxed smile and starts laughing and his eyes just space out, like hes blasting into space PS anyone whos stoned watch southpark: major boobage, great while stoned, i guarantee it, but ik when hes high, and when hes not, grew up with him