Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed can make you Hallucinate?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Delluhsion, Nov 3, 2011.

1. My friend said one time he smoked this bud that made him and his boy(our boy) hallucinate. he said:

"i was at the park with meh boys right? and we already smoked it but we diden't know we would hallucinate... so whatever
    I turned around and seen the cutest puppy ever, it crawled up my leg and started barking with its tounge out soo cute so i said outloud "aww it's so cute" then the mexicans who were playing soccer said "pass the ball bro" and i looked back down my leg and saw it was a ball"

is this bull shit, i just met this kid and we tell stories and shit but can weed make u hallucinate like this?

2. It's never happened to me but a few people I know have claimed to hallucinate. The funniest and most memorable time was when a friend ripped my bong, and said "I felt my soul leave my body, and look at me" afterwards. It was so funny

3. AFAIK, no. It can make you think you saw something but I've never heard a first hand account of someone getting realistic hallucinations. Slight shimmering of bright lights, a "halo" effect around street lights, the TV seeming to move farther and farther away, etc etc are the only hallucinations my friends and I have ever had. We've never seen something that isn't there. Hell, even on unmentionables we've never seen stuff that isn't there. We just simply saw everything "differently" :hippie:

4. Well it was still a pretty funny story :)
    thanks for clarifying guys.

I dont hallucinate but i see everything different... it may be a hallucination but idk