Weed can be life changing if used the proper way.

Discussion in 'General' started by weedfixeveryrthing, Nov 15, 2018.

1. There seems to be a negative connotation associated with weed and the way that our society uses it.

I for one enjoy it. The effects that is has are too amazing not to turn down.

I smoke recreationally but I have noticed that it has worked wonders on my anxiety and mild depression.

I have had anxiety since my teens years. Let’s just say some bad experiences and encounters but nothing too drastic to give me PTSD.

I’ve tried ignoring it but I rarely have success unless I’m toking.

It seems like regardless of the strain I always have a pleasant experience smoking. It relaxes me, eases tension, and also brings alertness and make people and situations more tolerable.
    I have also noticed that certain strains do promote clarity and activeness. Food becomes 10X better, people become more attractive, colors and music become more vivid.

This makes cleaning the room, doing errands, and other things much more pleasurable.

Above all, marijuana is a ******** beautiful thing and should be worshipped in all of its glory.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I agree lbvs I get really depressed sometimes as well and it always helps get ina better mood if I can get high. My husband has weed all the time tho so im rarely too sad lol. Welcome to Grass City BTW I hope to see you around a lot on here :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  3. I use for pain/mood. Changed my life for the better. Been a medical user for 3 yrs not goin back to my old ways.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Iam glad everyone agrees with me!I wish the gov. Would understand how it helps people!There have been too many bad raps about the use of weed.I personally would use it and maybe I won't be on oxygen anymore! Iwould love to have that happen! I know in the 70's it made me like you all!Mellow,no anxiety and better mood!I just hate the state my health is in and if it were legalized I would be the first one in line.But I heard getting it out on the street now days it is very expensive and you dont get much like you did in the 70's,!

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

5. Gotta grow ur own n make edibles

6. All your posts mention your husband, do you get hit on a lot or something? :p <3

7. #7 Dizzy, Nov 18, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2018

Lol yea I do get hit on a lot especially at my job at the movie theatre. I just mention him a lot because I love him sooo much.

~Toni~