weed buzz and anxiety

Discussion in 'General' started by orangedoorhinge, Nov 30, 2013.

1. #1 orangedoorhinge, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    so just smoked a very little bit, a few puffs from a joint. i am a beginer. i waited to feel it but it does not feel like I am high. its just a wave of strange anxiety. its like I think I'm going blind and I don't even feel high. everything I look at just feels weird in my mind. i am daydreaming a LOT and losing focus. mybe its because of the anxiety and the little weed buzz? 

2. that is your brain telling you it wants more

3. its like I only feel high in my eyes, i am putting way to much attention into my vision and its giving me anxiety. 

4. Just relax, don't think about it. Keep smoking and enjoy but don't smoke too much.

5. #5 orangedoorhinge, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    it feels like I am getting anxiety because I smoke to littled. and I am not high  but i am not sober either its strange, along with me paying a lot of attention to how im feeling and the daydreaming staring at one point and not wanting to look away sort of scares me

6. you're good buddy. that's just you being high lmao. the anxiety is just from your heart rate being so high, you're in a sort of fight or flight stage lol. but you're just high.

Just sit back as enjoy man. Pull up some of your favorite songs on YouTube and just chill.

Sent from the anus of my dog corkie.

7. maybe its because i accidently inhaled some rubber and its causing me to lose my vision, I don't feel high just  bit DIFFERENT but I cant really find out what it is

8. pic made me smile a bit, i dont usually smile at stupid things like this. but i still think im going blind.

9. That's from the masturbation, not the weed.

10. is it possible to be blind without actually being blind? like your brain just ignorse your eyesight. thats how I feel. 

11. #12 Shiva Blaster, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    I don't know, is it possible to troll while blind?  You seem to be managing to type and use your computer without issue.  Nice try.

12. #13 YaSlava, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013

13. Don't feed the troll

14. Same happens to me thats why i cant smoke too much other wise im affraid i will have a pannic attack

15. You should smoke more.