Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed/Butter Ratio

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ThatChronicBuzz, Mar 23, 2011.

1. I'm making CannaButter today for the first time, I have everything set, but I still don't know how much weed I should be adding...

I've got an ounce of some decent middies... how much should i add per stick of butter if I intend to use all the butter in a single batch of 12 brownies...

My first thought was 1.5 grams each, meaning 18 grams of weed a batch... makes sense?

2. According to "Aunt Sandy's Medical Marijuana Cookbook", you would use 1 oz bud to 1 pound butter. I noticed you posted earlier, did you end up making it?

3. no lol

mids7gmax

dank4-5gmax

4. yea i never thought I'd say this, but i'm with the retard. a quad of mids per batch is standard procedure. half at the most

5. Meant to say 1:1 ratio of 1 ounce trim to 1 lb butter, or 1:2 ratio of 1 ounce bud to 2 lbs butter. If you don't want to use so much, then just do 1 stick of butter to 1/8 of bud.

6. Actually mcs's first post has some truth to it. It takes four sticks of butter to make a pound, and you use 7gram (1/4 oz) per stick, so yes 1oz per lb of butter. Now these number are for the use of mids or lower, definitely not dank, thats just a waste of good smoke anyways. I always use all my feathery popcorn buds and sugary trim and works fantastic.

7. #7 vaperman, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
    I just made some butter out of my vapor poo.I used 2 oz to 2-12 sticks.my friends said it was the best high they ever had! It made 1 8x11" pan .For a seasoned toker it would be 8 kick ass servings or 16 kick ass servings for the weekend warrior or light toker.I smoke a lot of dope and I was completely crushed! So i would say the the break down above by wesside is perfect !:smoke:

Edit: that was 2-2-1/2 stcks ;o)

8. Well if you want to be autistic the rest of your life put 18 grams to a stick of butter. But trust me those brownies wont be enjoyable, you'l be afraid to touch them.

Depending on the stregnth of the bud, it is around 7 grams of bud to a stick, thats all you really need.

9. You make a strong base then cut it with regular butter ;)

10. 1/2oz per 1 stick(s)
    1oz per 2 stick(s)
    1 and 1/2oz per 3 stick(s)
    2oz per 4 stick(s)
    *All with ground up bud*
    :Warning:- You will get rocked!

11. This threads very old. Wonder how OPs brownies turned out.

12. Legend has it, he's still high to this day...in an institution someplace in upstate New York.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I use an ounce per stick of butter.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I use half ounce per stick, 2 sticks per batch of 48 cookies. Ends up about 100 milligrams or thc per cookie.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Do you leave the cannabis in the cookie to get that dose?

16. Yes, it doesn’t taste too green.

• Like Like x 1
  17. 5 grams decarbed high grade hash
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon Lecithin.

Now that has some real strength to it. Fills 30 (0) capsules at 150mg each.
    Not for the faint of heart.
    Full cap = 25 drops
    New users = 3 to 6 drops.

BNW

• Like Like x 2