weed burning in a vape?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by johnnyheck, Jan 3, 2009.

1. i was smoking out of a lightbulb vape (anyone who hasn't tried one of these needs to make one immediately) which was held over a candle. i wasnt holding it particularly close, probably about an inch and a half or so. my eye caught some weed kinda jumping around a little, so i looked at the weed at the bottom of the pile and a cherry had formed. so im like lolwtfbbq and smoked it straight from the cherry. :D
    this brings me to my question, why the hell did it do that? the only thing i could think of is that i rinsed it with some rubbing alcohol last night, but i let it dry in front of the fireplace last night mouth-up, so i know there's nothing flammable left in there.
    idk any ideas?

2. kinda lost me in your text

your "eye caught some weed kinda jumping around a little"

"bottom of the pile" ????

whenever i toke out of a light bulb vape i go nug for nug each time i never burns piles at a time

3. Its because you let it get too hot.

Hold it higher over the flame and shake it more often

4. i saw it kinda expanding, kinda like how the weed does when you first light a bowl. it moved on it's own. and as for the pile, i just meant the little pile of weed i had in there, nothing massive.

5. make sure you don't over fill it and don't let it sit on the heat with-out drawing vape :smoke:

6. dude just drop some cash and get a real vape