Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Brownies!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GreenMage64, Sep 13, 2011.

1. In your opinion, what is the best weed brownie recipe, and could you give the link please. I am looking for the most potent way to get stoned, while it remaining tasty. Also, this is my first time making weed brownies, so I'm putting in 3 grams, how much brownies do you reckon I should make?

Thanks in advance :hello:

2. I just use cannabutter and brownie mix, but I also add chocolate chips, walnuts and sliced almonds.
    you could make it from scratch, the brownies, but the key ingredient is the cannabutter/oil

3. I'd clarify the butter it stays in the brownie better. most box brownie mixes call for oil. It might be better to use oil. If you using such a small amount, make the oil or butter with enough to cover the material 1/2 inch over and low simmer for an hour. strain and save your butter, use the same stuff and cover again, strain/press and throw away the rest. Most recipes call for 1/2 cup of butter . You prob wont get that much. thats fine just eat 4 cookies instead of one. *(don't eat more than 2 with in an hour) Keep the temp as low as you can get it when simmering. Decarb the weed in the oven on a very low setting until crispy dry. *(do not decarb to hot) my 2 cents good luck let us know.

4. a couple weekends ago I decided to make some butter for the first time. I used about 3g for a half stick of butter. My brownie mix made 9 squares and called for 1/4 cup of butter.
    I broke up the weed and then cut it into smaller pieces with scissors, dumped it into the melted butter and left it on the lowest setting for around an hour, stirring every 10-15 minutes. I let the butter cool and harden before using it, probably not necessary, since you need melted butter for the recipes anyway

Two pieces made me feel relaxed, a little drowsy even. 4-5 squares was a full on body-head stone that peaked for about 2 hours, but in total lasted 6-8 hours.
    I also did not notice any marijuana taste in the brownies, which you get when using the actual plant material.