Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Brownies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BluntLord, Apr 7, 2016.

1. I just picked up some weed brownies and I was wondering how long can I just leave them on the side before they have to be eaten?

2. Put them in the fridge if you are not going to eat them right away, if I am putting edibles in the fridge I try to make sure I eat them within a month, if in the freezer 3 months

3. Depends on
    a) how many people you live with
    b) how likely they are to eat your shit without asking
    c) if you live with family, if theres any repercussions to them getting high as a motherfucker.

but yeah put it in the fridge.

4. Well buddy I ate some that were about 8-9 months old, and aside from a stomachache, I was alright. I would generally try to eat them before a month though, never know what kind of bacteria could grow on em.

5. I dont see why it would be a problem leaving it out. You aint dealing with lucy- now that'll decay just sitting anywhere basically sorta (heat, light, oxygen, moisture).

Never heard thc going bad just sitting out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app