Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Brownies? ????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by vsengaged, Sep 22, 2014.

1. sup guys,

so the other night my roommates and i made weed oil with our Magical Butter machine. the directions on the machine said to use 4 cups of oil and then we put in a half O.. the first batch of brownies came out tasting dank and we put in 2/3 cup of the oil like the brownie box said but they didnt get us high at all.

then my dumbass rommates decided to make another batch and they doubled the oil (so 1 and 1/3 cups) but obviously it was way too much oil for the brownie batter and the brownies came out literally inedible.

so now we have about 2 cups of oil left andddd we want to know the best way to make a decent amount of dankkk brownies.

the brownie box calls for 2/3 cups of oil, 2 eggs and a 1/4 cup of water.. how do we make these last two cups into dank brownies? recipes???

thanks guys!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411356443.758235.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411356462.435798.jpg

3. Y brownies so unoriginal, make a chicken or pasta dinner or something

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. cause they taste good :)

5. #5 Soulus_Ronin, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
    A suggestion, I'm not sure it will completely work but the logic in my mind is sound. You could spread the oil on some crackers with peanut butter or nutella and make some firecrackers. My guess is that they will be much more potent (in the same amounts) since you've already made the cannaoil which is stronger than letting THC extract into peanut butter... Again this is just a theory, I've never tried it so I can't say I have any credibility. The only problem I foresee with my solution is I don't know if you'd have to bake the firecrackers, but I'll assume no because the THC has already been extracted and converted within the Oil, but I'd get a second opinion just to be sure.

If this method does work and my theories about all the extra stuff is true, then your better off using Nutella for taste since you don't really need the All Natural Peanut Butter and all the other high fat brands because the extraction has already taken place so their aid isn't needed. Honestly the way I see this solution is practically like drinking the oil by itself except on crackers.

What is the purpose of baking weed oil with brownies? What does that do for the weed? It is the method of distribution of weed within that batch right? BUUUUTTTTT does the oil need to be heated a second time (first time making the oil, second time baking brownies) in order to get you high after consumption? I don't think so, but AGAIN I could be wrong.

Here's a short thread on it and another with some other ideas you might be looking for:

Hope it helps dude and that you have fun.

6. you're the man! much appreciated my friend

7. not to be "that guy", but if you go to the incredible edible herb forum, there's a weed brownie recipe that's very well written, and easy to follow

8. bump

9. Take 20 mins out of your day and bake proper. In shortbread you use a lot of butter, pound cake is good too. Making oil is so easy my ex could do it. I've never used the magic butter thing, but I've done the slow cooker method, and the stove top. I found stove top best as you can control heat. Every time I've made edibles, it's been an almost uncomfortable high. 

10. UPDATE

alright so we made another 3 cups of oil with a half O of about 4 different strains. we took lecithin softgels and broke them open, and used about 3tbsp of the lecithin.

we made a new batch with 2/3 cup of oil and baked them at 300f for 35 minutes.. and we each ate 2 brownies and smoked on them and didnt feel anything.

how can we make these more potent!?