Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Trillstoner420, Mar 29, 2013.

1. So I am deciding to make special brownies at home on Saturday and I'm buying a quarter ounce on the same day. So what I wanna know is how does weed brownies edibles feel, like the high of it? And how long does it take to kick in?
    I'm stoked and looking forward to this new kinda high? Btw my friend tried it and his eyes were bloodshot, and he was still baked the next day. So from what I'm learning is that it's really strong and potent. :)

Sent from an iPhone that's not even out yet BITCH

2. For me it generally takes 30-45 minutes to kick in. So DO NOT overeat because you think you are not high. The high is a full body high, assuming you use dank cannabutter. The high on dank brownies can range 4-24 hours depending on how much you eat. Again, pace yourself because you will not feel it immediately. Also, keep in mind you can freeze them so don't feel compelled to eat them all right away.

3. When I had medium strength brownies, it was all I'd eaten to whole day, so it took 1 1/2 hours to kick in, but when it did, I went down like a ton of bricks. It's intense as fuck. My bones felt orgasmic and jelly like, and I heard this crazy pounding in my ears that formed into music

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks. Nd should I freeze them or just leave them out in a container. And would they have an expiry date?

5. Thanks man for telling me how the high feels cuz that was my question. Nd you r right about the bones feeling jelly. Because my friend also told me his legs felt wavy.