Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Brownies with out Butter?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Cory Abada, Jan 27, 2010.

1. The pre-made brownie mix that only requires milk eggs and oil, can you just mix weed into it and let it cook or do you always have to use butter weed

2. lol stoner, make your own brownies. and Yes need to make butter first man

3. You don't really need to make butter or oil- just depends on how fussy you are. Using oil or butter makes a much nicer product, but I have known folks who just sift their cannabis then add it to their batter- most of the hippies did it this way in the 60s and 70s.

I happen to like the flavor of cannabis in my "magic muffins", so I bake the herb into my edibles. It also makes them quite distinguishable from regular baked goods- important, since not everyone in my household uses cannabis.

What I do is run the cannabis through the blender (using a small sized top) and make a green flour out of it. Then I put the green flour into my tiniest saucepan and add the oil for the recipe, plus a spoonful. I heat the oil mixture until it is too hot to keep a finger in and then let it cool. I just dump the whole oil mix into my muffin mix.

I usually add hemp seed, from the health food store, to my muffins since they are tasty and very nutritious. My hubby gets much better pain relief from edibles than smoking.

Granny :wave:

4. I would be very curious as to trying some Weed Infused muffins that sounds bomb, as long as it would work