Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Brownies - What went wrong

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by nyjetfan125, Aug 15, 2012.

1. #1 nyjetfan125, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    I made a batch of weed brownies for the third time. The first two times they came out great, and now the third they are having no effect. I heated up the oil before putting the weed in, it was not at a simmer at all. When i put the weed in, it immediately started to bubble but stopped after a second or two. I used about a quarter. After the initial bubbling it stopped, and the oil was no longer simmering. I let it go for about two hours, till it turned a dark brown color almost black. I then proceeded to strain the oil out of the remaining weed and follow the directions on the brownie box baking at 315 degrees. I cut it into 15, ate a full one, and an hour and a half later i feel nothing. Where did i go wrong? Was the oil too hot or did i bake the brownies at too high a temperature?

2. forget to pray to the weed gods? what did you do differently?

3. Pretty much nothing that I can think of thats why im confused as to why they are having no effect

4. :smoke:Did you simmer it to long? i'm not sure what could have went wrong i simmered mine for about 30-45 minutes and they were great

5. did you decarb first? If you didn't try that next time.
    Also, try eating a greasy snack 1h before you eat your edible and make sure not to eat them on a full, but also not an empty stomach (hence the greasy snack)

6. Whens the last time you made these?

7. I did not decarb but I didnt the other times and they still came out awesome. Last time I made them was around febuary of last year. Im thinking the oil must have been too hot since the weed sizzled when I put it in the oil. But like I said sizzling lastes few seconds maximum and then oil was below a simmer the rest of the time. The weed was black when I strained the oil out of it

8. i think u should follow bad kat smiles process step by step to get the most bang from your buck...i have baked following her technique and its guarantee way of getting effects...in the last 3 months i prob made a dozen trays of brownies and muffins and even tried her peanut bud-der recipe..shoo i just made me some supper yummy coco cana blue berry muffins that are ever so yummy and def had this regular smoker "chilly chill !!" good thing i ate only 1/2 had me good to go at work for bout 6hrs...didnt even want to puff cuz i was on a good ride as a matter of fact cuz u a Jets fan pm if u wanna try... Sanchez or Tebow ??

9. dude just eat more brownies

10. I am going to try eating more, but at the same time last time i made them i cut them into 12 and eating just a half would get me pretty high for 4 hours about maybe longer. I am pretty sure that this batch is a dud. My only guess is that the oil was too hot and i burned the thc out of the weed but idk

11. i've found that butter is easier to work with, almost fail proof.