Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed brownies and not getting high?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ZexyPoTayTo, May 3, 2016.

1. So I know that some people don't get high the first time that they smoke. Is it possible to not get high the first time consuming an edible even if it's made properly and would normally get another experienced smoker high?
    How often might this happen?

2. It depends on many factors.
    I have a lot of back pain and some nerve damage. I rarely can get high off of edibles.
    :smoke:

3. The affect you get from weed when it is cooked into something like a brownie or cookie or some other form of edible, is different than the "high" you get when you just sit down hit a pipe or smoke or joint. It will take longer to come on than when you smoke herb, and it's not the same kind of feeling you get either. It's almost like a body relaxation kind of thing....or at least the ones I've tried have been that way. Have a friend who's brother works at a dispensary in Colorado and they brought hubs and myself back several different items when they went up on vacation. Everything I tried yielded the same feeling or affect from the edibles. I think maybe they are good for people who are using them strictly for medical purposes, but if you're looking for a good buzz from an edible, you better LOAD IT UP with good quality weed. TWW

4. #4 BrassNwood, May 3, 2016
    Last edited: May 3, 2016
    A correctly made oil used in any cooked item like a brownie is not to be ignored.. Mine will have you on your knees with the room spinning and on the edge of puking your so bloody high.. Hold on tight time for several hours if you take just a touch to much..
    [​IMG]
    5 grams of decarbed hash
    1 table spoon coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon soy lecithin
    blend and heat 220 degrees F for 20 minutes then freeze till solid.. Reheat and refreeze 2-3-4 more times as desired..
    Makes 30 kickass caps (0) size
    [​IMG]
    Love potion #9 LMAO
    Finely ground decarbed bud works just not quite as potent as this stuff is.. Scary strong do not lick the spoon.. Do not have the 2nd brownie.. Don't say you haven't had fair warning..
    1 cap is enough to near cripple most people.. I make 1/4 caps and 1/2s for new users and my wife who does smoke won't touch the stuff.. Way to potent in any amount for her..
    Stir, Stir, Stir anytime it's hot.. Keep stirring while capping or blending with more oil for a baked good as you want all the canna bits as evenly distributed as possible..
    Edit:: Licking the stirring tool each time you heat will have you in serious trouble by the time your oil is finished.. Ask me how I know this.. And not just once or twice..
    BNW

• Like Like x 2